Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byVintorezist on 06/07/2014

-Very small, can but in keychain for backup lighter. -Adjustable flame(when set small lasts weeks) -Durable metal casing -Once you lit it stays lit dont have keep pressing button(great for litting when you need little extra length) I don't have much to complain for this price, but i was testing how long it would last at if i refilled it full and left ... Read more

Very small
    0 0
  • posted byblondulro on 06/07/2014

Very nice little keychain lighter, works every time. It have a small reservoir and last about 40-50 strikes then you have to refill it with gas again. Good for a every day smoker, you can hand it on your neck or on your keychain. I did not find any cons at this time other than that reservoir is small but I guess this is not really a con since the whole ... Read more

4 0
  • posted bykravzlj on 02/15/2014

Good guality. good material, hard to break anything. I like the opening and lightning system. It contains a lot of gas, it has big tank. Very good for wearing on keys, or anywhere It's refilable! Very important for me. Easy to refill It has great hole, to put ring on, to wear in keys. I don't trust that chain Maybe only that it is so small, that u can ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrobertww on 11/26/2013

such a cool mini lighter fits in ur palm and has a very high flame so its mini but very mighty at same time its aslo very stylish so anyone can use this its very fidly to adjust the flame and it was set very high looks great and has a little chain so can hang it on your keys and not lose it weve all been there its raning youve had a rough day in town ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysubzero97 on 09/01/2012

Very easy to use. Stays lit once you strike the flint. Well built and sturdy. Mine came with butane already in it but you may have to fill it. Flame adjustment. Key chain is "flimsy". adjust the flame when you get it, it is on high. May have trouble shutting it when on, because you have to get close to the flame. Very good overall. These are ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections