DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Waterproof Wireless Heart Rate Monitor Belt - Black
Customer’s impression:
good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byrndvh190y25bj on 11/29/2014

Pros: -Worked on 1st try -Compatible with any Polar equipment Cons: -Seems to take a few seconds to sync with Treadmill, but that is usual with that kind of device -The strap attach might be a bit fragile, but holds well so far Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byO5david on 04/07/2014

Bought especially for the riding a bicycle - works perfect. - Quality is more than good. It is very nice to wear because it has an ergonomic design. None at all. This device is more than good I would recommend it to everyone. A functional and easy to use heart rate strap, i use it once while I ride the ... Read more

3 0 0

• posted byRakkachi on 11/21/2013

Automatic shutdown if you take it off to save battery life. Works with Polar/Startrac easy to clean good wearable putting it on is a little hassle because of the rubber clip, a slight change in design might help to fix this A functional and easy to use heart strap, i use it once a week in the gym. It ... Read more

1 0 3

• posted bythe_fons123 on 04/08/2013

- Bought especially for the use in the gym - works perfect with TechnoGym equipment. - Quality is good. - Battery can be changed when empty. The band needs to sit a specific way (the monitor area should be on your left, where your heart is) in order to provide stable readings. That was not mentioned ... Read more

4 0 3

• posted byfuzzy76no on 04/07/2013

- Very cheap - Works as described - Powerful sender (the signal can travel pretty far) - The fabric band was a bit rough on one edge, so I have to move it around a bit to avoid getting sore. - The band needs to sit a specific way (the monitor area should be on your left, where your heart is) in order ... Read more

2 0 6

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections