DX » Community » Reviews » Cool Cigarette Case Style Butane Gas Lighters - Silver + Black
Customer’s impression:
Muy buen articulo!
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySerchVelez on 08/29/2014

Es muy buen producto de acuerdo con su precio, realmente no me puedo quejar de la cigarrera. Lo unico que pondria de malo es que son algo fragiles y con uno que otro golpe se abollan facil.

Impression:Muy buen articulo!;

0 0 0

• posted byluisqj on 03/14/2013

Cute. Nice flame, elegant design. I do not smoke, but I know many smokers who love this product. I have sold many and won good money with this cute gadget. The color black is just beautiful. No cons for this cigarette case. It is better to carry cigarettes in packs of cardboard with horrible of I... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysaibot2004 on 02/14/2013

It looks really good and the lighter works perfectly. It's really handy and, for me, it's always nice to take out a cigarrete and light it with this case. The gas doesn't last long. I have to refill it quite often. The materials used could be a little better. It's too light (but this could be a a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluisqj on 08/01/2012

Cute. Nice flame, elegant design. I do not smoke, but I know many smokers who love this product. I have sold many and won good money with this cute gadget. The color is a lottery. The gold and silver look ugly. Beyond that I can think of a counter. The color black is just beautiful. It is better... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere