DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement LCD Screen Panel Module with Backlight for PSP Slim/2000
  • 5 star 11 ( 48% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 43% )
  • 3 star 2 ( 9% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bystoev89 on 05/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Cheapest replacement, good part. Cons:Hairline crack or internal damage to screen or right side (annoying but doesn't affect the working of the screen), dead pixel at the middle of the screen, many fine scratches on the surface with a small seriously scratched a... Read more

How it looks like unpacked
    0 0
  • posted byzaratrusta on 01/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:inexpensive. very similar to the original. good image. the quality is good. fits perfectly. Cons:realmente no existe ninguna cosa que este mal, es exactamente igual que en la descripcion. OtherThoughts:my psps screen broke and could not play, do not really notice the di... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycibernetico on 08/18/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The lcd came in handy and worked without any flaws, no dead pixels, and with my experience in fixing these psp had no problems installing it. Great price too. The colors and brightness of the screen is very well compared to the original. Cons:None so far. Had... Read more

0 0
  • posted byARMCHAIRQB16 on 07/20/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:the best priced lcd replacement in the world wide web; great video quality; very comparable to the original lcd screen of the psp slim Cons:Only cons is that screen doesn`t have black rubber on the edge of the screen so you should take it off from old one and... Read more

0 0
  • posted bygorandz on 01/25/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Greta replacement for your damaged screen.Mine came with screen protector,very well packed in plastic bag,Protective foam and carton box.Good screen,no dead pixels,easy instalation... Cons:Only cons is that screen doesn`t have black rubber on the edge of the scr... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysuperpowerless on 03/21/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It arrived well packed. But no screen protector on it. The colors and the brightness are the same. Cons:1. I have 2 scratches that are not visible with the fron panel on. Like the other people said: 2. Requires removing the rubber gasket from the original LCD. O... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymzaifkhan on 12/13/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It arrived well packed in a cardboard box with foam protection and with a screen protector on. The quality is as good as the original LCD with almost the same brightness and color reproduction. Cons:1. One dead pixels, but not much of a problem. 2. Requires re... Read more

0 0
  • posted byboemeles on 09/27/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The screen is of good quality. The packaging is good. Its packed in the standard air bubble envelope, in which is a cartboard case, in wich is a foam case, in which is the screen. On the screen was also a screenprotector. I had no dead pixels, which is awesome. Cons:Not a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySNIPER23 on 04/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:this is an lcd screen for the psp slim it fits perfectly and is very cheap and easy to install. i installed it in about 5 minutes tops. Cons:it came with a plastic on top of the screen which made it seemed as if it was scratched but it wasnt it was the plastic... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybububibi on 04/02/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:lcd works, I was lucky no dead pixel. At the end I am satisfied. Very good to make lcd works again for the nephew. Good money Cons:screen with some light scratch, for sure it is not new but at least no dead pixel. In a corner of the lcd a sign, luck not visibl... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections