DX » Community » Reviews » Replacement LCD Screen Panel Module with Backlight for PSP Slim/2000
Customer’s impression:
Bad product good product Cheap Good A cheap
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymanolinmx on 06/17/2015

I arrived broken screen. It doesn '' T work

Impression:Bad product;

0 0 0

• posted byLuizGamer on 05/17/2015

Pros: it's cheap and it works well. The best thing is that is very easy to install, but it may require patience because the material is delicate. It also comes with a protector sticker Cons: mine came with 1 dead pixel, but is very small. It doesn't come with dark stickers for the borders, which... Read more

Impression: good product,A cheap;

0 0 0

• posted bybul534 on 01/21/2015

I ordered this LCD display for PSP 2004 of my son on 28.11.2014 . Unfortunately LCD arrived on 22.12.2014 broken /hairline cleft/. I wrote to DX about that problem. They send new one. I received it on 16.01.2015 packaged in paper envelope with polyethylene bubbles . Inside there was LCD placed in... Read more

NEW LCD for PSP 2004 NEW LCD for PSP 2004 NEW LCD for PSP 2004

Impression:Cheap Good;

0 0 0

• posted byTeranor on 01/28/2014

Got exactly what I ordered. Screen looks refurbished but in good condition. My brand was SHARP. Packing is excellent, it comes inside a foam casing thats inside a box and theres another bubble bag on top of it. The Lcd has a small screen protector to prevent scratches. Didnt order what I actually... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bystoev89 on 05/15/2013

Cheapest replacement, good part. Hairline crack or internal damage to screen or right side (annoying but doesn't affect the working of the screen), dead pixel at the middle of the screen, many fine scratches on the surface with a small seriously scratched area at the corner. Obviously used. It's... Read more

How it looks like unpacked

0 0 0

• posted byzaratrusta on 01/26/2013

inexpensive. very similar to the original. good image. the quality is good. fits perfectly. realmente no existe ninguna cosa que este mal, es exactamente igual que en la descripcion. my psps screen broke and could not play, do not really notice the difference when I'm playing, I compared it with... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bycibernetico on 08/18/2012

The lcd came in handy and worked without any flaws, no dead pixels, and with my experience in fixing these psp had no problems installing it. Great price too. The colors and brightness of the screen is very well compared to the original. None so far. Had no problems with this LCD so I would say a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byARMCHAIRQB16 on 07/20/2012

the best priced lcd replacement in the world wide web; great video quality; very comparable to the original lcd screen of the psp slim Only cons is that screen doesn`t have black rubber on the edge of the screen so you should take it off from old one and to stick it on new...it is not too hard do... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygorandz on 01/25/2012

Greta replacement for your damaged screen.Mine came with screen protector,very well packed in plastic bag,Protective foam and carton box.Good screen,no dead pixels,easy instalation... Only cons is that screen doesn`t have black rubber on the edge of the screen so you should take it off from old a... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysuperpowerless on 03/21/2011

It arrived well packed. But no screen protector on it. The colors and the brightness are the same. 1. I have 2 scratches that are not visible with the fron panel on. Like the other people said: 2. Requires removing the rubber gasket from the original LCD. I didn't expect to be that good but it I... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter: