Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

• This LCD Screen for PSP slim is fantastic!!

posted by jorine29 on 07/31/2008
    0 0

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

This product was well padded and packaged. It was clear to me no damage was done while in transit. Product was FREE from static particles, dust, dirt, smudges, etc. I have never replaced a PSP screen before, but did so with the help of a youtube tutorial for replacing a PSP slim LCD screen. WEAR gloves, so as not to smudge the screen. Also, a quick dust with computer air spray, and a little bit of scotch tape can help in case you do get anything on it while working with it. Proceed carefully! The little ribbons are thin. It was not hard to take out the old screen but DO buy the right tools from Dealextreme,(the 00 screwdriver, and there was another small screwdriver someone here recommended.) Screen looks just as bright and clear as original PSP screen.

Cons:

None that I can think of! Looks sweet. Far cheaper to buy this and install it than to replace your whole PSP.

OtherThoughts:

Shipping was pretty fast to Canada, around 2 weeks or so once it was shipped.

Bottomline:

This looks to be the only one right now that Dealextreme sells for those with PSP slims. But it does work very well, and was well worth the price.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections