• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• His PSP isn't dead anymore

posted by solarsun on 12/21/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week

Pros:

This isn't a knock off or anything. For the price it's well worth it.

Cons:

I've read reviews on dead pixals and what not and that is always a risk buying these but I've also read that buying a psp you run the risk of having one or two from the get go. I don't see any dead pixals in the screen I got though.

Also I wish they'd come with the rubber strip already attached so we wouldn't have to pull it from the old psp

OtherThoughts:

My brother got a psp last year for christmas and in January somehow hit it against a doorknob and broke the screen. Seeing how cheap this was I suggested to my father that he could purchuse it and I'd put it in.

It was actually a bit easier then I thought it would be. The hardest part was getting the screws out to get inside. After that I had really no trouble with anything.

Bottomline:

If your psp's screen is broke and want a cheap alternative then sending it to sony pick this up. There are tons of tutorials on youtube on how to do it too so you won't be going at it alone!

My brother is going to be really happy he has a working psp again!

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections