DX » Community » Reviews » Plastic Protective Case for Xbox 360 Controllers - Deep Blue
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylopelat on 03/12/2014

Is very simple to assemble, left with a better grip and prevents perspiration after playing for a long time, it's really comfortable. It can appear cheap from certain angle. But who cares. This silicon case is to protect my controller.It can appear cheap from certain angle. But who cares. The price could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydsaingenieria on 06/05/2013

Very easy to use at some point the silicone analog bother the right, but not really playing as much with that analog does not affect me too much, but able to other users Product is recommended to protect the control and give a touch of style giving it a different color, a decorative touch. In cost-benefit ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfedex29 on 04/22/2013

is very simple to assemble, left with a better grip and prevents perspiration after playing for a long time, it's really comfortable. Also protects the dust control may have on the environment. could also absorb some of the blow in a fall at some point the silicone analog bother the right, but not really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJenikbarchov on 03/30/2013

It was very easy and simple to install onto the Xbox 360 controller. The color looks exactly like the photo shown. Feels nice to hold the controller.Now, my controller is perfectly protected. The build quality is the good but it can appear cheap from certain angle. But who cares. This silicon case is ... Read more

Plastic Protective Case for Xbox 360 Controllers - Plastic Protective Case for Xbox 360 Controllers - Plastic Protective Case for Xbox 360 Controllers - Plastic Protective Case for Xbox 360 Controllers - Plastic Protective Case for Xbox 360 Controllers - Plastic Protective Case for Xbox 360 Controllers - Plastic Protective Case for Xbox 360 Controllers -

0 0 0

• posted byRankiz on 01/29/2013

Very nice touch, feels good to hold The protective case prevent the thumb buttons to work 100%, they don't go to the edge because the silicon protective case is there. On the backside you can feel the seam, but this is not a problem. Oh and the case are somewhat transparent, so if you put in on etc a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byleeden22 on 11/21/2012

The product came to me in a transparent package. It was very easy and simple to install onto the Xbox 360 controller. Now, my controller is perfectly protected. The color looks exactly like the photo shown. Feels nice to hold the controller The build quality is not the best. It can appear cheap from ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections