DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Protective Case for Xbox 360 Controllers - Black
Customer’s impression:
Good product Boa The best
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9316784 on 05/16/2015

Pros: Melhor custo benefício que qualquer indíviduo poderá encontrar. Encaixe perfeito, proteção que queremos para o controle. E o inesperado para mim foi a capacidade antiderrapante, a cereja do bolo pra essa belezura. Contras: Pequenas e despresíveis falhas de fabricação ao ser cortada, mas não... Read more

Impression:Good product,Boa;

0 0 0

• posted byYoannWozniak on 03/16/2015

Pros: proteje seu controle de arranhos, encaixa perfeitamente, da um aspecto novo contra: junta muita poeira e é chato de limpar. No geral é barato e legal.

Impression:Boa;

0 0 0

• posted byMBeas on 02/17/2015

Product meets my expectations in quality and price.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byzeocrow on 01/18/2015

Pros: Quality is good, it feels soft while using it. It's easy to put on and off. Cons: None at all, it works good.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byleomaxskate on 07/30/2014

Pros: The product is great, the material also, protects much in charge, and for the price if it is worth buying. Cons: One small thing, the material keeps dust and dirt from sticking way too, but it's a minor problem, it's great! Nothing to say, great product, great price, I recommend it, the it... Read more

Impression:The best;

0 0 0

• posted byCRRPP on 07/20/2014

It is a product of excellent quality. Actually when I received it I thought it would be a fragile product, they came crushed in transit. When placed (bought two) controls on my Xbox, I adjusted perfectly and also will you prevent you unhook the control of the hands during the game. Nothing really... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBySgUi2 on 05/30/2014

Excellent. Fits perfectly in control, is the exact size and you can use in a wired and a wireless controller. The contact with the hand is good. Its better to play with that, because its better to take it in your hand. It is very durable. I already have two 1 year ago and are still perfect. The... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluizvermeio on 11/01/2013

This is a great protective case. It is good because will protect your controller if it falls, will avoid scratches, and will protect it from dirty hands - if the silicone case is dirty, you can wash it and it is new again - you can't do that with the controller. _PT: É um ótimo case de... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydhielber on 10/24/2013

The case fits very nicely on the controller, does not hinders the controller moviments; It also have a nice handhold, due the non-skid material; The best application, I would say that is the protection to the controller from dust and dirty hands, or even scratches due left the controller on the I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzacman83 on 10/23/2013

The Silicone provides a smooth grip on the 360 controller. Great for long hours of gaming. there are two "flaps" beside the trigger buttons that get annoying sometimes as it is not a smooth fit around the triggers. Also, cannot be used with chatpad. well worth the price paid! Its like a... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

• Over 200,000 products
  • Extremely low prices
  • Timely refunds and replacements
  • Worldwide free shipping

Subscribe to our newsletter:

DX Everywhere