DX » Community » Reviews » Silicone Protective Case for Xbox 360 Controllers - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byBySgUi2 on 05/30/2014

Excellent. Fits perfectly in control, is the exact size and you can use in a wired and a wireless controller. The contact with the hand is good. Its better to play with that, because its better to take it in your hand. It is very durable. I already have two 1 year ago and are still perfect. The colors ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluizvermeio on 11/01/2013

This is a great protective case. It is good because will protect your controller if it falls, will avoid scratches, and will protect it from dirty hands - if the silicone case is dirty, you can wash it and it is new again - you can't do that with the controller. _PT: É um ótimo case de prote&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydhielber on 10/24/2013

The case fits very nicely on the controller, does not hinders the controller moviments; It also have a nice handhold, due the non-skid material; The best application, I would say that is the protection to the controller from dust and dirty hands, or even scratches due left the controller on the floor;... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byzacman83 on 10/23/2013

The Silicone provides a smooth grip on the 360 controller. Great for long hours of gaming. there are two "flaps" beside the trigger buttons that get annoying sometimes as it is not a smooth fit around the triggers. Also, cannot be used with chatpad. well worth the price paid! Its like a phone ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylcanhadas on 07/23/2013

Of course it doesn't improve the adherence of your hand, or any other set of skills that will make you play better. But, it definetly protects your control against shocks or scratches... Also, this is a great product for those, like me, who doesn't like people with greasy fingers to play with your video ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybrunolazzarini on 05/21/2013

Very cheap, good quality and fits very well in the controller. It`ll protect your controller from little unpredictable accidents. :) I found nothing to claim. Maybe the raw material is not that great, It looks like that it`ll peel. Nice stuff to buy, it protects your controller and you`ll almost not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byxAnGeLoSx on 03/20/2013

Great product and fits perfectly and works perfectly specially for people with sweaty hands ( like me ) and protects the controller and i think its a must have for every gamer who cares about his controllers you cant say this is a con because you will find this in all silicone based protector cases .... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byramister on 03/05/2013

-Easy to use. -Good feeling to hold control. -It might be a little harder, but I saw this as a problem. -It is properly in control. -Fácil de usar. -Boa sensação ao segurar o controle. -Poderia ser um pouco mais duro, mas não vi isso como um problema. -Cabe corretamente no controle.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bytEb1986 on 01/29/2013

I tought immediately that this was ticker when I ordered the product, but it's not. This can be a con or pro, that your call. It was easy to attach this to the controller, but I tought that it was going to break during the instalation wich it did not. It looks like cheap quality, but it's NOT. Feels ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylordvellos on 10/23/2012

Very cheap and useful, soft to the touch and looks nice, as my controller is black i can hardly see the difference ! Easy to install, just stretch it and its good to go!. The package it came is a simple plastic bag all foded and even then its not ripped or scored. it came a little oily and smelling funny,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections