Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydunantar on 11/16/2013

Having protection for your tactile screen is absolutely necessary. This is something everyone should know. and having that protection at this price is the ideal everyone of us want. Thick enough to assure a perfect touching experience and stop worrying for possible permanent scratches. None I can say ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfyijacque on 04/06/2013

I love the matte finish, iit never shows any finger prints. It is easy on the eyes as well, plus DX price is just a no brainier I had to have it. The product is perfect, but it arrived very crumpled up. I have applied it to my ipad and its ok but it does not look great it has a big bubble caused by the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byalienalanliu on 12/08/2012

This is worth the price, you should get it. Still allows full usage of the screen. Great screen protector, feels just about the right thickness. Feels great while using it and allows you to see the screen better outside in the sunlight. No cons. It's a screen protector, what do you expect? This is worth ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byslayer111 on 08/31/2012

Very nice quality! Its great on the ipad. Came fast Great price! The matt is very nice won't effect the screen quality as other products do They sent it in a paper envelope which in the way got folded so the product itself fold a bit but in the end it didn't matter. Its easy to use for someone which ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections