DX » Community » Reviews » Pressure Switch for Ultrafire C2 Flashlight (55cm Coiled Cable)
  • 5 star 5 ( 42% )
  • 4 star 7 ( 58% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byebombar on 09/25/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The build material is excellent. The cable length and quality is very good. The metal that contacts the battery is a solid one piece metal, not some crappy spring. The alloy, painting and the build quality is great. The length of the cable is also more than en... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAleksey755 on 02/17/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bought to fit on a gun flashlight for night hunting. Very good build quality, all closely approached. It is convenient to include a flashlight and immediately make a shot. It's fast, good quality package. Great seller, on occasion I will buy it again. Cons:Cons were det... Read more

0 1
  • posted byBlitzOne on 02/07/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Solid flashlight pressure switch. I originally purchased it for a different flashlight, but it was too small. Luckily it fit and worked with my laser perfectly. Cons:The cord is a bit too long for my purposes, but that was remedied by some electrical tape. The pressure sw... Read more

0 1
  • posted byEinslake on 12/31/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The inner, essential components( just a direct circuit that connect to the switch) can easily be transferred to a flashlight switch of another dimension. The extension chord is really, really long, and you can virtually place the light and the switch anywhere on a single... Read more

0 2
  • posted bymimoSK on 11/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works with C2/C8 flashlights. The cap is very vell built, threads on easily to an C8 flashlights. Very good value for the money. Cons:Impedance of wires inside cable. For professional use with fashlights with AMC7135 drivers, where constant lumens are required... Read more

3 1
  • posted bycorvette1969 on 11/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works with FandiFire C8 http://www.dx.com/p/90605 perfectly. Get it now!! The cap is well built, it has no rough edges and it screws on the flashlight very well. It's perfectly watertight, so you can depend on it. Cons:Could be a better built remote switch, if... Read more

1 1
  • posted byDarrenAllen on 08/28/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Simple, effective and easy to use. The brief "only stays on while pressed" remote switch is a major benefit to rifle shooters using this product attached to one of the compatible torches. A complete contained unit with no trailing wires and very bright flood-t... Read more

3 1
  • posted byrmjchas on 01/21/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:High quality of build with little or no roughness to the cap threads. Threads on easily to an Ultrafire C2 flashlight. Pressure pad works well, and is held down easily by rubber bands. Cons:cord is just a little on the long size, but better too long than too short. No o... Read more

1 2
  • posted byRecycledElec on 12/13/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This switch works with the listed UltraFire C2 lights. It also works with Romisen RC-G4 lights, like this one: http://www.dealextreme.com/details.dx/sku.7418 Cons:It did not work with Ultrafire 501A/501B/501C/501D, 502B/502C/502D lights, like this one: http://... Read more

1 0
  • posted byneilf1999 on 08/13/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:First, let me say that I didn't try this on any flashlights, I just used it for parts. The build quality seems to be reasonably good. The contact switch is momentary. Cons:Being a momentary switch, it may cause problems with flashlights that have multiple mode... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections