DX » Community » Reviews » SIYOTEAM USB 2.0 Multi in One Memory Card Reader - Black (Max. 32GB)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfronzel on 05/06/2014

Feels nice and it has a metal body and it is very square. Inserting a MicroSD card has a satisfying click that holds it in securely. The cap fits on nicely too I plugged it into my Windows 7 machine and it showed the files but I was not able to play some videos files from it. It displayed JPGs ok. Maybe ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byskojevac on 05/01/2014

This is a must have gadget if you do not have a usb cable nearby and you need to copy your data from a memory card to your desktop computer, or laptop, and you do not have card reader already built-in. it’s so small you can even carry it around if you need to, only be careful not to lose it. Not really ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byhashk on 04/11/2014

Very compact card reader (smaller than a standard USB flash drive). it is robust and appears of good quality, fast transfer speeds with no errors encountered. Very convenient for MicroSD and full-sized SD cards Had this for a few months now and still going strong without any signs of wear and tear at ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byluisfernando189 on 04/09/2014

I´ve changed my lifestyle and use my tablet for everything, but sometimes I have to use a computer, and thats why I bought this memory card, is very easy to use and theres space for different card. I couldn't find yet. There are a lot of fun and cute card readers, even cheaper. I bought a few but ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymarkheijden on 04/08/2014

Does what it has to right out of the package. It looks and feels very sturdy. You can get your cards in it very easily. And the speed is to be expected from a 2.0 USB stick. It is not fast but it definitely not slow. Also depends on what class SD card you have. I haven't discovered any cons yet. And ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byminium on 03/16/2014

Very compact and good finished, the transparent cap fits snugly and holds on well. - Blue LED lights up when the reader is plugged in. - Reads all most popular card types. - Supports 32GB SDHC card. ,Works with microSD card ,Works with Sony memory stick - Plug & play. PC recognizes it immediately ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjeffa on 12/27/2013

The overall build quality if good. Plastics are quality ones and the adapter fits well in the USB port when plugged. I tested the card reader with both SD card and Micro SD and both were automatically recognized by the operating system. When the SD/Micro Cards are plugged in the carder reader they're ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bychris306 on 12/12/2013

Es un producto sumamente útil. Solo hay que conectarlo a la PC. Es muy buena calidad y viene en un blister muy lindo. Sumamente recomendable y muy util para tener siempre a mano en el hogar o en la oficina. Al ser un producto sumamente útil que se conecta a la PC y funciona. Siendo que es tambi&... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bylvasselt on 10/31/2013

Easy to use card reader, packed in a nice housing. It is a true plug and play device, which works without the need of additional drivers. The device is small and weight only a few grams, so it is really easy to take it with you. The reader accepts all type of cards. I bought it since my previous reader ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydjzzzzzzz on 10/16/2013

Reads all major cards, including SD / SDHC / DV / T-Flash / Micro SD / Mini CD / M2 / Sony memory stick Has usb2 highspeed connection, so is not bandwidth limited. I measured the read writes on my sd card at 20megabyte per second and writes at 10 megabytes per second, which is very fast. No led light,... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections