DX » Community » Reviews » 2WD Ultrasonic Smart Car Kits for Arduino (Works with Official Arduino Boards)
  • 5 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 100% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymindedd on 06/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good price and quality, it is not official Arduino board, but it works fine with Arduino software(choose Arduino Duemilanove 328 board when uploading code) Cons:I found that it was not enough of jumpers, also I needed male jumpers which were not included. OtherThoughts:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjca67 on 04/15/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Really very cheap, good quality. You will have all the components needed (but see cons), with a fantastic price, to build an interesting robot. You can add Raspberry to program it with languages like C++, C#, and even Java. Cons:No documentation, but you can find links... Read more

3 0
  • posted bydntoll on 01/22/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Good quality arduino duemilanove board included with pins for servos and sensors. I got an extra battery holder for a 9 V battery. Cons:Does not contain any instructions. The ultrasonic holder kit requires another servo (only one included in kit). The ultrasonic... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections