+ piccolo economico e ben realizzato, la sensibilita' e' buona, ha un dome da 360 gradi per circa 120 gradi di apertura, discerne fino a circa 4 metri di distanza
- manca la regolazione della sensibilita, e' presente solo la regolazione del tempo. Ottimo prodotto per accendere le luci esterne automaticamente al passaggio delle persone, funziona per ... Read more
Detects a human in 10 meters range, a cat in two meters, so this equipment is rather sensitive.
Very easy to adjust delay.
Works from 5v to 24V, if you need some other voltage, you need to add another relay, its the simplest way. You can use longer leads for the sensor, of course then you have to do some soldering. But then you get more options to place ... Read more
Works as motion detector as it should, has very low power consumption in case of no movement. It is not clearly stated in product details what is output of this device. From image you can see, there is relay on the board, so I assumed output will be directly relay contact and you can switch with this even 230V lamp. Unfortunatelly it is not the case,... Read more
Relativ smal but the circuit boards could be smaler. and does what it should do. Only short time testing but, a nice product for the price. Bouth of the circuit boards has holes so easily fixed to something. The timing potentiometer could have a + and - for easier adjustment of the time. No direct cons but read the "Other Thoughts" In my opinion ... Read more
Has an adjustable pot unlike many other products, able to adjust off delay time. Very useful. Otherwise simple and easy to wire up. Would be nice to see connector on both ends of PIR sensor, instead it's hardwired to board. PIR board is much larger than others, can be a major annoyance depending on your application. Ended up swapping it with a PIR sensor ... Read more
- IR sensor works like a charm.
- Trim regulator lets you adjust relay closing time.
- Can be used with plenty varieties of voltages and powers, from simple AAA to powerful Lead-Acid batteries.
- Separated sensor PCB gives you more flexibility when placing the sensor. - No range/sensibility regulator.
- Relay makes a loud "click" when triggered.... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.