Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bygocat on 09/20/2011

Takes 2xAA. Seems to last longer than those that take 3xAAA. As a wider coverage but still have good brightness in the center. Simple on/off switch. One of the plastic tip on the door/hinge broke off 6 months ago, but surprisingly the door/hinge still managed to close shut with friction. And finally, the other plastic tip broke off last week, now there ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhowdydo on 02/12/2011

Very bright. Has both spot and wide beam at the same time - that's handy. Simple on-off botton. Takes 2 AA batteries. You need a tool to open the battery compartment, and, sadly, the latch looks like something that will break easily - just a plastic tab that you bend (carefully) to open the compartment. Dealextreme should remove the photo of the packaging ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byKotomi on 01/30/2011

A nice LED headlamp for a good price. Uses 2 AA batteries. The lights are pretty bright. A very useful item, easy to carry around when you need your hands free. It came broken. The base was smashed off of the headband. I could fix it, using my old headlamp, but if occasions like this bother you too much, i suggest asking DX for extra wrap when you order ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byblondbrownies on 01/13/2011

Decent light for close work. Fairly wide beam. Straps are not real comfortable on my head. Light feels heavy with the batteries in front with the light. Switch does not work with batteries installed, you have to remove the battery cover to work the switch. The battery cover attachments to not look strong, but so far they have held up. Light quality ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySmokey85 on 12/07/2010

good and cheap. the 1W lamp is quite bright, better than 6 normal led's. gives a good uniform illumination. build quality is bad. replacing the batteries is a challenge - one can break it very easy and make it useless. women and children could not replace the batteries (not joking) :) the elastics will fit only on a child's head - so NOT FOR ADULTS ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoctorjre on 09/07/2010

Great headlamp for the price. Bright when batteries are new. fits smaller heads well and is not too unbalanced. For the money you can't beat it. Plastic is a little cheap. The hinge on the battery cover doesn't look like it will last many years. My switch sticks a little from time to time. Bright LED dims after a few minutes of constant use. Either ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydoctorjre on 07/23/2010

Great price!! BRIGHT!! 1 watt LED and uses 2 AA batteries. Is not weighted too heavy to the front and has a usefull angle adjustment. Build quality a little cheap, but still better than price would suggest. Plastics are a little cheap and can see them breaking and cracking with overuse or carelessness. Use carefully and should last a long time. Not ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykotare on 05/18/2010

I have had several headlamps, and this is one of the better ones, especially at the price. Takes AA batteries, better than AAA, as they last longer. Simple on/off switch. And NO flashing mode. Just on or off. The flashing mode in the other I have owned drive me bananas. Cant think of any. Doesn't have any smell, that others have mentioned. A bit tricky ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDesertEagle50AE on 03/18/2010

This is a very cheap an very bright headlight! Just put in 2 AA Batteries and switch it on! The LED is bricht...I would say about 90 Lumen, maybe more. The rubber bands for the head are a little bit short, but I can wear it although I have a big head. The lamp smells a bit funny, when you take it out of the box. I hope the smell will be gone after a ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bytralewolf on 09/12/2009

- Very bright spot - Good amount of spill - Uses cheap and easy to find 2 AA batteries - Seems to be water resistant, maybe even dunkable. - Rubber click switch is stiff and deep enough so that it won't turn on in your bag but is still easy to activate. - Good runtime, 2xAA has more capacity than 3xAAA - Very hard to open the battery compartment. I ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections