DX » Community » Reviews » The Complete Emergency Kit Card for Travellers (11-Piece Set)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byplanina91 on 03/31/2014

Useful kits, pen still work from 11/10/2011, sizzer are very good, tweezers and tootpick are useful only if you have nothing similar near. The plastic is very brittle, the kits falling out of case. If you are wearing this in you waller, case may fall apart, and you have to glue them. This product is ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byNightman12 on 08/15/2013

Very compact. It is quite stylish looking and the individual tools seem to be quite sturdy/high quality. It is likely a bit too thick to go in your wallet, unless you don't mind adding a bit of extra bulk to your pocket. One of the devices (a small pin) was loose in the card and would keep falling out ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChuckNorriss88 on 06/12/2013

I've use this tool set for over 3 years and I would have to say that it's pretty useful, compact can comes in an all-in-one card holder. It's got a wide array of tools you wouldn't normally carry like the needle, tweezers, angle measurer. I would question the need for an ear pick. Like having a glorified ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCmdrPopNFresh on 04/18/2013

Very useful! The scissors are much better than I was expecting. It's nice and compact to fit in the tightest places in your survival gear. The "knife" is pretty lame......not that you should rely on it anyway but a backup still needs to be able to do something. The overall quality of the tool ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byoOKHKNOo on 03/17/2013

There are son many useful things in it, it is difficult not to find yourself in a situation in which it will come in handy. If you are a woman, it works as a perfect small and portable manicure kit. The pen works fine, and it fits perfectly in your purse. It is also an item that attracts people's attention.... Read more

Everything The pen Blue one Fits good

0 0 0

• posted byedufortes on 02/19/2013

Very useful item for having in your wallet. It can save you from many emergencies. Knife is nice for opening packages and letters. Scissors for cutting labels and small sewing lines of the cloth and so on. Maybe the plastic that is built could be of better quality. I'd really preciate a light of some ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydarkshadown on 01/21/2013

It's an unusual collection of potentially useful items in a remarkably small package. Very usefull, it's look like the victorinox swiss car kit. Cheaper the victorinox that is very expensive here in brazil The biggest problem is the quality of the material specially the plastic, it looh be fragil. Could ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byVasaX on 01/18/2013

Thick bit less than two credit cards in protecting plastic cover. You can store it in your wallet, backpack or pocket (this one I do not recommend due to quality of plastic). Really useful in need. All pieces are somehow useful. All pieces stick in place very well. The toothpick is from soft plastic,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydv78ru on 01/01/2013

Compact, card-size tool-set that for travelling when space and weight are limited. None obvious faults found. Pin is not fixed tightly and might be lost. The price might be some 1-2 bucks less for a replica. Looks that it is mostly suitable for nail-care and small works. Ease of use together with compact ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byWitzz on 09/02/2012

It has everything woman need and comes i shape of credit card, space saver definitely. Smallest usable scissors I have ever seen. :) After some time of using, things fall out so it's good idea to find some slip-in bag to prevent loosing part of this set. Everything you need in purse is here, even pen.... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections