• 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Handy little card - shaped toolset

posted by DarKiller on 09/03/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day

Pros:

Very small and thin, can fit it into a medium - sized wallet.

mine came blue transparent, that's good because I can see the tools so I don't have to memorize each tool's place.

The tools look pretty good, doesn't look like it'l break or wear easily, though I don't guarantee that.

Cons:

It says 11-piece, even though they counted the holder as another piece, even though it's not really useful except holding the other pieces.

Couldn't find the ange measurer, though I major Physics and study 5-point math and I never had to use one, and can't think of a good reason to use one in the future.

Couldn't find the flathead screwdriver eiter, I guess they consider the tip of the sander tool as a screwdriver, even though it's too thick to fit most of the flathead screws I know.

The knife is sharp only on one side.

I wouldn't count on the knife as my melee weapon if I were a US navy Seal, but it is perfect for emergencies or for small cutting jobs.

OtherThoughts:

Always good to have something like this on you, can help alot in times of emergencies or if you need any of the tools it contains and don't want to carry each of them separately.

Bottomline:

If you travel alot, always good to carry this on you.

I don't travel at all, yet i bought it anyway because i usually take stuff apart and fix stuff at other people's houses, and this thing has some tools I can use instead of my fingernails.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections