DX » Community » Reviews » IR Remote Controlled AC Outlet for Appliances (220V)
Customer’s impression:
Verry Good
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymariussnagov on 11/20/2014

I use it to switch off my old grandfather television when he fall to sleep, withaut entry in his room...(thru the glass window of his door) Read more

Impression:Verry Good;

0 0 0

• posted bymrvalli on 03/31/2014

Elegant packaging; simple setup; very useful extension to existing Electrical wiring in home or office; makes it convenient to turn remote on to any electrical appliance (of limited power). All Chinese char in the product makes it difficult to get it work, a small note on setup in English would have ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymattgtr on 10/12/2013

It's a great solution if you have inaccessible outlets or on/off switches. Seems to work with most remote controls. Reception is great Multiple output factors. Multiple input factors (at least Australia, US and Argentina outlets) Could be a little smaller, but it doesn't really matter Great and honest ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykfchow on 08/05/2013

Learns in any infra-red code from an existing remote control. Has a universal plug at the top to fit any region power connector. Plug on bottom suits US/China but the pins rotate to fit AU/NZ plug type. No cons it works. Connected it to my control system for automated christmas lights. Not sure how electrically ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byoptizyme on 07/03/2013

Small, working good and price is awesome. It is amazing that you can convert any device (power consumption should be low than 500W) to Infrared controlled. I regret not to order two or three pieces. Comes without a box, Low plastic quality, Chinese letters and No manual! So i found how to use with try ... Read more

0 0 3

• posted byAradLeds on 06/21/2013

Construction quality is good, suitable for almost all types of plugs. Can learn many different types of wireless IR (Infrared) remote controls. Includs red led and switch built in. Only works with the two pins plug, so therefore the ground pin doesnt connected (for products that have a 3 pin plug) Was ... Read more

Product with socket adapter of Israel Product Height (Depth) Product Length (Height)

0 0 0

• posted byJalleB on 06/04/2013

CHEAP! Poor quality. Works as intended! Would be super useful if only I valued my house lower or dared to have it connected overnight. A decent fire insurance would help me sleep. Doesn't look safe - poor quality. So I don't dare to leave it on permanently so it defeats the purpose of buying it in the ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bytanzh on 05/20/2013

Easy to configure Very sensitive to IR signals Comes with an adaptable plug (each the two pins on the back can be turned 30 degree outward thus forming an Australian standard plug) No English manual. The actual configuration is more complicated than that in the item description. There are instructions ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrenewification on 05/10/2013

I am planning to use the "Flat to Round Power Plug Convertor" I am in singapore, singapore As explained, just plug it in and press the "train" button while pressing ANY button on ANY remote control! So I am using the TV's remote control. It's very usefull, for example, for switching ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bydscordia on 03/16/2013

Works just as described. Very sensitive IR receiver. Very hackable, see bottomline. Probably not up to UL or CE certification, ungrounded (ground plug on front surface is not connected), US plug only. Instructions to learn and erase IR codes are detailed here - many thanks to OP: http://club.dx.com/forums/... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections