Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week
- Easy to use after you figure out what needs to be done
- can solve many problems and turn almost any device controllable for on/off.
- Even the 220V version comes with American plugs, so I had to connect a simple pin adapter to plug it in the European socket in my house. it's not that much hassle, but it's becoming a series of 3 devices one on another, which doesn't seem too safe.
I wish they would sell a European version as well.
- It's working on IR, not Radio, so anything can block the signal, you should understand that before you decide if it suites you.
- It comes with no English instructions, and I had to read some posts here to understand that the button is on/off, and that training is done bye turning it on, holding the button until the red light blinks, pressing the remote button, and releasing.
If you can live with it's cons, it might be a goos solution for you.
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.