DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Bamboo Temple UV 400 Protection Sunglasses - Black + Wood
  • 5 star 18 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 8 ( 30% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 4% )
Customer’s impression:
Stylish Love it! Enjoy wearing it!
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byintelli on 07/29/2014

Pros: Quite stylish sunglasses, work perfect on a bright and sunny day. Comes with a hard carrying case! Cons: A bit too dark for my taste, everything looks quite dark when it's overcast or twilight. Other thoughts: Don't have tools to test UV protection but they are dark and it seems that they would block the UV, doesn't hurt the eyes to look a... Read more

Impression:Stylish;

0 1
  • posted bysarabogsan on 07/28/2014

Loooooove it! Everyone that sees it, think they are awesoooome! Wooden frames make an adorable touch! :D Recommend! Great product, great Price! $$$ :D Read more

Impression:Love it! Enjoy wearing it!;

0 0
  • posted byAndersBerg on 07/06/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The glasses looks good and are very light weight. The cloth and the case is really useful and makes the deal more "bang for the buck". I've never had glasses with wood frame before but it gets the job done and looks cool. Cons:The plastic surrounding the lense... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStole38 on 06/24/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very handsome looking sun glasses they look amazing on me and i get compliments on their trendy design . The case is great ! The price is amazing because they don't look cheap. Cons:There really aren't cons except they look very fragile . So i fear they will bre... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynigel23 on 06/16/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:First of all the price. It's very low for that kind of product. Sunglasses are made from good materials. They are light, and looks very durable. They has modern and fashionable design. We get sensational protective case too. It's durable too. I believe they have... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVincentian on 06/04/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:The look is the best thing about these sunglasses. The woodgrain side pieces are the real selling factor. They look fantastic. The glasses are very darkly tinted and are great for sunny days. The look the feel everything is nice about this sunglasses. Cons:Can... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAvelandor on 05/29/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:looks very cool very light so easy to carry nice fit on head Cons:glasses are very dark - good agains strong sunshine but not very good for normal use bamboo part is a bit long for me so people with little head should have problems with these OtherThoughts:I was suprised... Read more

sunglasses with case solo look person wearing these
    0 0
  • posted byBLorant on 04/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Looks good, feels great. The case has a very useful carabiner, so you can put it on your throusers. For this price its very nice. In my country this is considered a cheap price for sunglasses. Cons:The structure of the glasses is not too massive. The lens are made from... Read more

1 0
  • posted bydevicaro on 03/18/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It's got a good price and it's made of real wood (it really looks like it's bamboo); the colors match the advertisement, they look nice at a first glance. Cons:It took 3 months to be delivered; it's built with low quality plastics and has poor, cheap plastic lenses. Oth... Read more

1 0
  • posted byalkaucil on 07/04/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This sunglasses look very retro style and fashion. It really gives you protection from the sun and the bamboo is real and gives a good looking touch! They are very lightweight and it comes with a cleaning cloth and a hard case to keep them protected. Cons:The screw pins... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections