DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Bamboo Temple UV 400 Protection Sunglasses - Black + Wood
Customer’s impression:
Great product Stylish Nice look Beautiful! very good quality and good looking
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byRuvave on 10/10/2014

Pros: as the title implies, they are just great glasses for a very small price. They even come in a nice case with cleaning cloth. Cons: haven't found any. Read more

Impression:Great product,Stylish,Nice look;

1 0 0

• posted byedwindebrug on 10/08/2014

Pros: vers good price for good quality Cons: none I ordered it for the second time because the previous one unfortunatly was damaged in an accident. Great product! Read more

Impression:Great product,Stylish;

1 0 0

• posted byanttu88 on 10/08/2014

Pros: + Good quality with that price + Nice style Cons: - Tight between arm of spectacles Overall i can recommend. Read more

Impression:Stylish;

0 0 0

• posted byfda on 10/02/2014

This pair of sunglasses is quite light and is comfortable to wear (keeping in mind that by design it has no adjustable nose pads or flexible hinges) The lens is a darker one I'd say it's a level 3 (on a scale ranging from 0 through to 4) Read more

Impression:Nice look;

0 0 0

• posted bygoztsui on 09/27/2014

pros: stylish and good looking, pretty comfortable as well and seems like good build quality cons: the wooden sides are a little too long for average face in total: worth the money big time!! Read more

Impression:Stylish,Nice look,very good quality and good looking;

1 0 0

• posted byLorrish on 09/22/2014

Sturdy, nice blockage, and very nice case supplied. Couldn't be more happy with these shades. The bamboo part is well manufactured, and the glasses part fit very lightly on the bridge of your nose. Furthermore, the screws are not too loose, so the glasses stay on your face quite easily. Which is quite ... Read more

Impression:Stylish;

0 0 0

• posted byMathpop on 09/21/2014

Super diferente, de bambu, pra usar na praia ou no shopping. Vale a pena, comprem! Read more

Impression:Stylish,Beautiful!,Surpreendeu;

1 0 0

• posted byMASTERWARRIOR5 on 09/19/2014

Les lunettes un un très beau style. Elles viennent avec une étuis et un linge pour nettoyer les verres. Très impressionné pas le rapport Qualité / Prix ! Read more

Lunette de style !

Impression:Beautiful!,Nice look;

0 0 0

• posted bynukenik on 09/16/2014

Pros: The design is worthy of use in an early James Bond movie. The bamboo (which is real bamboo, by the way), provides a sharp contrast with the otherwise black frames. As I've said in other posts, I have a grande cabeza (big head) and I worry about sizing on anything that sits upon it. These are fine,... Read more

Impression:Retro coolness, Jack.;

0 0 0

• posted byfunfair on 09/07/2014

Pros: Looks awesome! Really blocks the sun, great for on the beach. Material finish is exquisit Included case is high quality aswell Cons: Maybe it blocks the sun too much. Inside the house it's too dark to wear. Wouldn't use it while driving, but only when the sun is really bright. It's a bit too small ... Read more

Really nice! Really nice! Really nice!

Impression:Stylish,Beautiful!;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections