DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Bamboo Temple UV 400 Protection Sunglasses - Black + Wood
Customer’s impression:
Awesome Great product Very good product Stylish Fantastic
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byherbert92 on 11/24/2014

Pros: Muito bonito, acabamento que me surpreendeu, lentes polarizadas, confortável e elegante. Veio perfeitamente embalado, acompanhando um estojo e ainda um lenço especial para a sua limpeza! Pedirei mais dois para dar de presente a amigos. Cons: Um dos suportes veio um pouco mais duro do que o outro ... Read more

O melhor custo x benefício possível em um acessório O melhor custo x benefício possível em um acessório

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted bystivi11 on 11/16/2014

I've bought several pairs of sunglasses from DX, and these are, by far, the best. The quality is top notch (especially compared to other products here). The joints are well-built, screw doesn't come off, the bamboo is very comfortable to wear for long periods of time. The styleis fantastic, I've had ... Read more

Impression:Fantastic;

0 0 0

• posted byCyberpino on 10/31/2014

awesome shades Read more

Impression:Awesome,Great product,Stylish;

0 0 0

• posted byeryfihlo on 10/22/2014

Pros: product with very good price, good quality also taking into consideration that it is a cheap product. Cons: Very slow delivery, beyond the stipulated period. Read more

Impression:Very good product,Stylish,Nice look;

0 0 0

• posted byRuvave on 10/10/2014

Pros: as the title implies, they are just great glasses for a very small price. They even come in a nice case with cleaning cloth. Cons: haven't found any. Read more

Impression:Great product,Stylish,Nice look;

1 0 0

• posted byedwindebrug on 10/08/2014

Pros: vers good price for good quality Cons: none I ordered it for the second time because the previous one unfortunatly was damaged in an accident. Great product! Read more

Impression:Great product,Stylish;

1 0 0

• posted byanttu88 on 10/08/2014

Pros: + Good quality with that price + Nice style Cons: - Tight between arm of spectacles Overall i can recommend. Read more

Impression:Stylish;

0 0 0

• posted byfda on 10/02/2014

This pair of sunglasses is quite light and is comfortable to wear (keeping in mind that by design it has no adjustable nose pads or flexible hinges) The lens is a darker one I'd say it's a level 3 (on a scale ranging from 0 through to 4) Read more

Impression:Nice look;

0 0 0

• posted bygoztsui on 09/27/2014

pros: stylish and good looking, pretty comfortable as well and seems like good build quality cons: the wooden sides are a little too long for average face in total: worth the money big time!! Read more

Impression:Stylish,Nice look,very good quality and good looking;

1 0 0

• posted byLorrish on 09/22/2014

Sturdy, nice blockage, and very nice case supplied. Couldn't be more happy with these shades. The bamboo part is well manufactured, and the glasses part fit very lightly on the bridge of your nose. Furthermore, the screws are not too loose, so the glasses stay on your face quite easily. Which is quite ... Read more

Impression:Stylish;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections