DX » Community » Reviews » Stylish Bamboo Temple UV 400 Protection Sunglasses - Black + Wood
  • 5 star 29 ( 71% )
  • 4 star 11 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 2% )
Customer’s impression:
Stylish Love it! Enjoy wearing it!
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byintelli on 07/29/2014

Pros: Quite stylish sunglasses, work perfect on a bright and sunny day. Comes with a hard carrying case! Cons: A bit too dark for my taste, everything looks quite dark when it's overcast or twilight. Other thoughts: Don't have tools to test UV protection but they are dark and it seems that they would block the UV, doesn't hurt the eyes to look at the ... Read more

Impression:Stylish;

0 1
  • posted bysarabogsan on 07/28/2014

Loooooove it! Everyone that sees it, think they are awesoooome! Wooden frames make an adorable touch! :D Recommend! Great product, great Price! $$$ :D Read more

Impression:Love it! Enjoy wearing it!;

0 0
  • posted byAndersBerg on 07/06/2014

The glasses looks good and are very light weight. The cloth and the case is really useful and makes the deal more "bang for the buck". I've never had glasses with wood frame before but it gets the job done and looks cool. The plastic surrounding the lenses feels really cheap and it will be the first thing that will brake. Do not expect the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhudsonalves on 06/25/2014

It's got a good price and it's made of real wood (it really looks like it's bamboo); the colors match the advertisement, they look nice at a first glance. The sunglasses are a little bit to small for my head, but that is just my problem. Otherwise, there are no cons that I can think of. Get if you want stylish sunglasses for a good price. The sunglasses ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byStole38 on 06/24/2014

Very handsome looking sun glasses they look amazing on me and i get compliments on their trendy design . The case is great ! The price is amazing because they don't look cheap. There really aren't cons except they look very fragile . So i fear they will break if i'm not careful. They are really low weight which is great because when you wear them u ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynigel23 on 06/16/2014

First of all the price. It's very low for that kind of product. Sunglasses are made from good materials. They are light, and looks very durable. They has modern and fashionable design. We get sensational protective case too. It's durable too. I believe they have all those UV filters, which are metioned at the description. Shipping to Poland was very ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byVincentian on 06/04/2014

The look is the best thing about these sunglasses. The woodgrain side pieces are the real selling factor. They look fantastic. The glasses are very darkly tinted and are great for sunny days. The look the feel everything is nice about this sunglasses. Can be a little stiff when you first get but adjust screws as necessary. Fantastic product for the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byAvelandor on 05/29/2014

looks very cool very light so easy to carry nice fit on head glasses are very dark - good agains strong sunshine but not very good for normal use bamboo part is a bit long for me so people with little head should have problems with these I was suprised by very good case its not bigger then need - its suprisely small and still very strong - ist perfect ... Read more

sunglasses with case solo look person wearing these
    0 0
  • posted byBLorant on 04/23/2014

Looks good, feels great. The case has a very useful carabiner, so you can put it on your throusers. For this price its very nice. In my country this is considered a cheap price for sunglasses. The structure of the glasses is not too massive. The lens are made from cheap plastic. Legs gets loose after a time and you have to fix them with time after time.... Read more

1 0
  • posted byrobertoo on 04/04/2014

The overall manufacturing quality is better than average, feels sturdy and still good looking. The bamboo-like wood looks and feels very nice. Lenses are dark but not too much. Feels light on head also. Nothing really, maybe lenses could be polarized and / or with a colorful tint...would be a must have ! Confortable with a broad face but the nose shape ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections