Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAussieV on 04/22/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:I like this pen so much that I bought three, to keep in the house, in the car, and on my keyring. It is small enough not to get in the way, wherever you put it, and decorative enough to have 'on show'. The pen writes well and the cord is long enough for it to... Read more

0 0
  • posted bylaroca on 09/07/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use; different clip options make it possible to slip over a pocket or book cover - or clip securely to any loop, key chain, phone cord, or chair rung. The pen looks nice, writes well, and is comfortable to hold. It's perfect for my 87 year-old mother who always... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLindiny on 02/12/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Pulls back quit hard, so it always stays with you. Writes really smoothly and since it is hanging upside down, gravity keeps pulling the ink to the tip, so it keeps writing. Cons:There is no stop on the pulling mechanism (like on a retractible mouse) and thus it keeps p... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections