DX » Community » Reviews » Screen Protector Guard Film w/ Cleaning Cloth for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 P7500 / P7510
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDM2000 on 06/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:good to use, fast delivery well packed, clear instructions. will buy again from same manufacturer if need . comes with a full kit for cleaning and installing. i used it for my Sumsung galaxy 10.1 Tablet. Cons:none. well maybe a bit difficult to install but maybe it is m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshahak8 on 04/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:this product is in good quality for the price. there is no glare. it seems to be thick enough. it takes time to and patiance to put it on, however you can reput it for a couple of times as long as you keep the bottom surface clean. Cons:i have a galaxy tab 10.1... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysydagan on 02/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:This product has a very cheep price tag and it fits perfectly to my Samsung Galaxy tab (10.1). It comes with cleaning cloth to clean the screen before (do a good job!) Cons:I found it quite difficult to place it over the big screen while avoiding bubbles. Now I have few... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybtxenon on 01/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:* It fits perfectly on my galaxy tab 10.1. * The matte finish prevents glare, which bother reading the display Cons:* It is difficult to put in the tablet to be so great. You will need patience and skill OtherThoughts:I have avoided putting this film scratches... Read more

0 0
  • posted bykojot841 on 01/25/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really great product, fits perfectly. I had some difficulty to apply this screen protector (because of the dust) but it is a great product. Good quality, good fit. It's kind of a trick to put it on (watch YouTube explanation video first) Cons:none so far. Only the dust,... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections