DX » Community » Reviews » Screen Protector Guard Film w/ Cleaning Cloth for Asus Eee Pad Transformer Prime TF201
  • 5 star 1 ( 50% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 50% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• rating says much of itself

posted by Ayooo on 02/08/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

it protects the screen from dust, scratch and other stuffs when used normally.

Cons:

the fit is not perfect. it feels like thick plastic on the screen, so for me it doesnt cut it. i had to order twice since the first time they sent it is was folded in the envelope. not that dx did it but the post probaly folded it and the film got damaged really bad and had bulges on it, making it not fitting at all, with lots of air bubbles under. the film is wayyyy to thick for proper placement, leaving a lot of bubbles and imperfections under.

OtherThoughts:

you can probably find better screen protector here or elsewhere for a simillar price or cheaper. i have not tried the other so i dont know if the film is thick as well, but this one doesnt fit the task.

Bottomline:

if u want to get some just to use temporarily and change often then it might be an alternative but then the price is high for that.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections