DX » Community » Reviews » StarMax Universal IR Remote Controller Signal Tester (100V~220V AC)
  • 5 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 4 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byR@belo on 02/10/2013

Small and very useful, made in plastic sturdy, well insulated, with no risk of electric shock and is connected directly into the outlet, you can test any kind of infra-red remote control. Stops working sometimes used on 110 volts, but it works 100% on 220 volts. This device is indispensable in a Technical Assistance, electronics store, hobbyists, technicians ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJukemanQAZ on 02/08/2009

Very simple testing for IR remotes. you can tell a slight tone difference as you push different buttons on remote, at least you can tell it's sending out a code, normally if they send out a code, they will send out the correct one, and the remote is working. Well, of course I wish it had a US plug, we are probably the biggest costumers. I have an adapter ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGrebbler on 07/05/2008

This gizmo will tell me audibly and visually how the remote is doing from several feet away. Much better than my old method of testing which was a piece of paper with a strip of IR sensitive coating that produced a faint flash when a remote was pointed at it within a few inches of the paper(no longer sold anywhere I can find). The circuit board is labeled ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections