Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylorr on 05/04/2014

- AC and USB sockets work as expected - The AC does come in handy when I need to charge something and don't have a USB charger (of course, small things, not e.g. hairdryers) - Looks/feels cheap (e.g. the surface is a little wavy, and when you tap it, it has a hollow but high-pitched sound) - Mine takes a little more force to plug into and remove from ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLaurieDenice on 09/11/2013

It some what does its purpose, it charges my iphone through the USB plug in however it does not do a very good job at charging my laptop which was the main reason to why i bought this to begin with. All other appliences seem to work with it just fine just need to play with it a bit. reason why i bought it was to charge my laptop which doesnt seem to ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynemariza on 02/23/2013

Barato e com muita perspectiva de uso. Tomada para plug de 3 pinos e USB. Muito interessante e super útil. A idéia é perfeita. Une num só aparelho as possibilidades mais comuns de carga de energia. Infelizmente comigo não funcionou. Não consegui carregar o celular e nem o notebook, que eram minhas maiores necessidades. ... Read more

• posted byjoe_weisman on 09/05/2012

Really low price, and gets the job done. I use it to recharge my shaver in the car during my 45 minutes commute. I also charge my Samson phone via the USB socket, so I'm covered. It's got a little LED to show that it's plugged in. Another USB socket would be nice, since there we need to charge more than one phone in many cases. The indicator LED is ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections