Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylorr on 05/04/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- AC and USB sockets work as expected - The AC does come in handy when I need to charge something and don't have a USB charger (of course, small things, not e.g. hairdryers) Cons:- Looks/feels cheap (e.g. the surface is a little wavy, and when you tap it, it has a hollo... Read more

0 0
  • posted byLaurieDenice on 09/11/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:It some what does its purpose, it charges my iphone through the USB plug in however it does not do a very good job at charging my laptop which was the main reason to why i bought this to begin with. All other appliences seem to work with it just fine just need... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynemariza on 02/23/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Barato e com muita perspectiva de uso. Tomada para plug de 3 pinos e USB. Muito interessante e super útil. A idéia é perfeita. Une num só aparelho as possibilidades mais comuns de carga de energia. Cons:Infelizmente comigo não funciono... Read more

• posted byjoe_weisman on 09/05/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Really low price, and gets the job done. I use it to recharge my shaver in the car during my 45 minutes commute. I also charge my Samson phone via the USB socket, so I'm covered. It's got a little LED to show that it's plugged in. Cons:Another USB socket would be nice,... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections