DX » Community » Reviews » Headband Type Magnifier with 2-LED White Light (3 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
OK Nice! Muito bom. Spokojenost Sweet
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byccedar on 10/18/2016

Best magnifier on the world. Good for mobile phones and all electronics. Led light is ok, shine well. Only for 2 bateries AAA, not for 3.

0 0 2

• posted byjoko69 on 08/01/2016

Vše dorazilo v pořádku, naprostá spokojenost, doporučuji

0 0 0

• posted byskf456 on 01/04/2016

Pros: seats well on the head, lightweight Cons: focal distance is much closer than I would expect - not so convenient, as you need to have the subject very close to the magnifier.

0 0 0

• posted byJoran55 on 12/25/2015

es una lupa util y espero que duradera

0 0 0

• posted by9829828 on 12/07/2015

pros : as the name said, its magnifier and enlarge for you. the support light, i have not tested yet. hopefully it work properly. cons : the build ... very upset with it.

0 0 0

• posted byTinkerman123 on 10/15/2015

I wish I had gotten this sooner. It is perfect for working on detailed work like circuit boards and jewelry. Being able to focus with both eyes is a fantastic. The two sets of lenses make it easy to get the right amount of magnification and also adjust how close you need to hold your work so it I... Read more

0 0 1

• posted by9677383 on 09/21/2015

I will enjoy this product when doing PC upgrades, because I no longer need to hold a light and a magnifying glass to see the integrated circuits. Which is a plus. I was a little hesitant about ordering, but after contacting customer service rep through the ticket support service there was a quick... Read more

Impression:D'mitri B.,Good Product just a little blurry to see.;

0 0 0

• posted bySashaKZ on 12/14/2014

I have been modeling and I often have to do a fine job. Points helped me because they increase the good, there is light and both hands free. Recommend.

0 0 0

• posted bydrmsilva on 12/11/2014

Extremamente util para verificacao de pecas pequenas. Deve colocar baterias AAA.

Impression:Muito bom.;

0 0 0

• posted byGekkie on 05/02/2013

Three different types of magnification, two of them are for both eyes (stereo). The stereo magnification allows you to use this on your head with both your eyes having the same focal point. This is a great advantage over microscopes or mag glasses. The last magnifier glass is over one eye. The is... Read more

0 0 1

DX Everywhere