Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byotrofox on 07/15/2013

Tiny plug, well made, robust and good material None at all When you want to re-use good old mini-usb cable, this is a good solution for a low cost. In addition, this adapter allows to use the same cable with the two usual connectors (mini and micro usb) devices without pluging a lot of cables disturbing ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byHeerlen on 05/15/2013

After several attempts to connect my Nokia C3 to the computer I found I needed a micro USB rather than a mini USB. I looked around and these cables where quite expensive but not at DX.com. The adapter works flawless with a USB A - USB cable. The adapter is rather small and you have to be carefull not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJerrySmith on 10/23/2012

Work as expected. Price is good. Quality is very reasonable. I don't have to waste the existing cable, save the environment as well, since all new devices use the microUSB instead. The plastic part is a bit too big. None for now. Price can be even lower. If it is even cheaper, I will buy more for all ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byjamzhou on 10/10/2012

- small and compact - good build quality - I bought it to charge my HP touchpad but it won't fit because of the case - it caused a weird problem with one of my phones and I needed to reboot it - it does what it's supposed to but I didn't think of the case of my touchpad so it's not being used as much ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections