Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byotrofox on 07/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Tiny plug, well made, robust and good material Cons:None at all OtherThoughts:When you want to re-use good old mini-usb cable, this is a good solution for a low cost. In addition, this adapter allows to use the same cable with the two usual connectors (mini an... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHeerlen on 05/15/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:After several attempts to connect my Nokia C3 to the computer I found I needed a micro USB rather than a mini USB. I looked around and these cables where quite expensive but not at DX.com. The adapter works flawless with a USB A - USB cable. Cons:The adapter i... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJerrySmith on 10/23/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Work as expected. Price is good. Quality is very reasonable. I don't have to waste the existing cable, save the environment as well, since all new devices use the microUSB instead. Cons:The plastic part is a bit too big. None for now. OtherThoughts:Price can b... Read more

2 0
  • posted byjamzhou on 10/10/2012

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- small and compact - good build quality Cons:- I bought it to charge my HP touchpad but it won't fit because of the case - it caused a weird problem with one of my phones and I needed to reboot it OtherThoughts:- it does what it's supposed to but I didn't thi... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections