DX » Community » Reviews » Mirror Screen Protector Guards with Cleaning Cloth for Ipad 2 / New Ipad
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byNainho on 11/08/2013

the film is excellent, lets look gorgeous iPad. It is very easy to stick with a certain technique, just use a credit card to place it and go taking the bubbles when you are pasting, the price is good, and the product quality is also excellent, it was left with no bubble my iPad was absolutely perfect,... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byDBarahona on 09/19/2012

-Prevent the screen of your iPad to get scratching or abrasion. -Color is translucent white BUT with a mirror effect, at first seems a problem, but then turned into an advantage with privacy: The screen only looks good at front, is difficult to see it from the side. -You can "install" the product ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byguillobermudez on 07/25/2012

The price is good and the quality seems better than other screen protector... A similar product in Argentina costs about 25 dollars The installation is a little bit difficult. The mirror effect is not much good. It left some boubles on my ipads screen so i removed it. I dont know if this is because of ... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections