DX » Community » Reviews » Protective Superman Pattern Plastic Case for Iphone 4 / 4S - Grey
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySirmaestro on 12/21/2013

This is a metal case, solid and well built. My wife originally thought it was broken when she first opened it because it came in a couple of pieces, and needs to be snapped together for a firm fit. The screen protector is a bonus. I like the reflective back - it doubles as a mirror in an emergency, and the brushed finish is relatively resistant to fingerprints.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bycarollicre on 10/22/2013

Love this case and its just like the picture. Protect my iphone with style and its in really good quality, very easy to use it, the price is very good too, i should have bought this a long time ago, it comes with a screen protector too, wich is very good The delivery was delayed and I thought that I lost money, but fortunately, I receive my product.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byZeZzoO on 02/17/2013

Really good quality, very easy to use it, the price is very good too, i should have bought this a long time ago, it comes with a screen protector too, wich is very good too, it protects the iphone a lot. The volume button is easy to use, but the silence button next to it is very hard do turn on/off, you may need to use your nails to switch it, and it ... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections