DX » Community » Reviews » Iphone / Android Controlled Rechargeable 3.5-CH R/C Helicopter w/ 300KP Camera - Black (TF Slot)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bycms2008 on 07/07/2014

Good quality product. Arrived in good time. Product came in good packaging. Consistent with the ad. I recommend to all. For sure I will buy more often. Produto de boa qualidade. Chegou em um bom prazo. Produto veio com boa embalagem. Condiz com o anúncio. Recomendo a todos. Com certeza irei comprar mais vezes. I found nothing that was against this ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byggp1073 on 08/26/2013

Es un juguete muy divertido. Tiene muy buena calidad, es llamativo. Tiene buena resistencia, se me golpeo contra todo lo que tenia a mano, paredes, techo, lámparas, el lcd, y nada se rompió!!! No probé aun la cámara. Muy difícil de manejar!!! Espero aprender pronto!! Es un juguete muy divertido. Tiene muy buena calidad, es llamativo.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bytimieh on 02/19/2013

Some good chopper, still working and nothing has been damaged! The battery is long lasting and very quickly charged! The lights are working good. The helicopter is very very very stable and does run great. Even when youre filming the helicopter smooth outh the moves so you got some nice shots of movie. The quality of the camera can be improved I takes ... Read more

7 2
  • posted byailinskas on 11/28/2012

Good and stable sraikstasparnis, high rises flies well, easy to control, easy to control and easy to learn to manage them, is broken by falling or striking the barrier. Small could be bigger so it No, could serve longer battery life quality of the video could be made clearer and management of distance be increased. good and useful product Cheap and ... Read more

7 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections