DX » Community » Reviews » USB OTG Connection Cable for Samsung P6200 / P6800 / P7500 / P7300 - Black (8cm)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymagicblue on 04/18/2013

Very easy to use. I just connected on my usb-memory on Samsung Galaxy Tab2 7.0 and JB did his work. Plug and Play like other guy said it. Good material no complains about it. None at all Good price for a good product. I just feel happy how easy can be to copy all my files. Transfering files from PC to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bysavin on 03/01/2013

It works without any problems with P3100 and P?110 (theese models are not listed in item description but they have the same connector). I use it for transfering files from PC to tablets via USB flash drive. Sometimes this way is faster and easier than to connect tablet to PC. Build quality is good enough.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byvidakk on 01/14/2013

Using it with Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 - works without issue. Build quality is good, doesn't look flaky, connections are sturdy. Only con (actually, a minor nuance) is that large 30-pin connector is bit hard to plug in, comparing to original Samsung cable. For this price you cannot go wrong. If you need ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymkodummy1 on 09/01/2012

Build quality okay Easy method to get an USB pendrive connected to your samsung galaxy tablet. Fast data transfer (much more convenient than bridging Laptop PC - Tablet - USB pendrive) None. At this price, who can complain? Tested on Galaxy tab 10.1 and Tab 7 Plus. Worked seamlessly, with no need to ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bywsmout on 08/17/2012

Very simple way to use usb-memory on Samsung Tablet. I used it on GT-P5100 that is Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1. Feels like good material etc None Before my tablet recognised the USB-drive, I had to use a free app "USB Host Diagnostics" to make it recognised. After using this once, you'll not need it again.... Read more

1 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections