DX » Community » Reviews » 1.3" LED Mini Digital Voice Recorder w/ MP3 Player (8GB / 2 x AAA)
Customer’s impression:
magnificent machine
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byandrewtowers on 09/24/2014

PROS: very light and easy to handle. capacity is enough to record many hours of audio, especially for classes. has option to join audio files and keep only one to improve the order of the audios, care, this option can not turn back. the ability to charge batteries allows a time to forget the batteries.... Read more

Impression:magnificent machine;

0 0 0

• posted bymartinjovanovic on 02/08/2014

First of all, it's all DEFAULT. By that I mean, everything is so expected. When you imagine a dictaphone, you imagine something like this. 2 months ago I had a basic Olympus model in my hands, and it didn't have a USB port. You can record, but not transfer. Only replay. No, I don't expect that shortage ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byMdefa on 10/06/2013

The price is reasonable. The quality is good. The look is great. The use is pretty straight forward. Has multiple uses, which is neat. Great to have to use as a reminder for yourself or record important conversations. Great for someone who is in sales who wants to see how they can improve when presenting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byStegge on 04/28/2013

Small, robust and nice design. Easy to use and records sounds far away with good quality. Buttons gives a firm response when pressed. Auto-power off gives good battery life. Works well with re-chargeable batteries. Batteries can be replaced sine it uses 2xAAA. 8GB it can hold about 100h of recording ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted bynguyend1983 on 12/25/2012

The price is reasonable. The quality is good. The look is great. The use is pretty straight forward. Has multiple uses, which is neat. Great to have to use as a reminder for yourself or record important conversations. Great for someone who is in sales who wants to see how they can improve when presenting ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byLichaatrad on 11/14/2012

Very good Quality Recorder, It records voice from a long distance, ability to record phone calls conversations. the design is attractive and the dimensions are small, fits into your pocket. I am satisfied with it. good price over quality after all. while playback small noise in the background, using ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byRicardoConsonni on 09/09/2012

- crystal clear sound in SP mode. LP mode is ok for indoor recording - very easy to use - optional voice-activated recording, saves space - 8Gb memory - lightweight - small, fits in you pants pockets - microphone has a long range, can record clearly from over 2 meters. - high quality internal microphone,... Read more

1 0 7

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections