DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof & Shockproof Hard Silicone Tool Storage Box - Black
  • 5 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 4 star 4 ( 44% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 1 ( 11% )
Customer’s impression:
Just great
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byYanaco on 08/12/2014

Pros: Nice sized, waterproof and portable. Discreet black color for city use. Cons: Sometimes a closing bracket breaks off, but there will be still 3 others, and you won't use it for skin diving, will you? Other thoughts: Perfect companion for my solar charger. Will buy others soon to protect my cameras / cell phones / chargers while camping. Read more

Impression:Just great;

0 0
  • posted byClementnr3 on 03/30/2014

There's a soft inside cushion that protects small items. The box is durable and protective. It offers a tight Close I do not think the box is waterproof and it's hard to unlock straps without some other small object to push out locks. For the price it's a nice product and the size is good for small items like batteries or memory cards etc. I am using ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byricardman77 on 02/23/2013

Efficient locks, nice foam inside, very tough plastic outside. Perfect for stocking 2.5" hard drives, or protecting your cell phone... Looks good! The o-ring does not look well on every sample, but who cares really? And, sometimes locks can be very hard to open. This kind of item is always useful at home or during trips. I use them to protect my ... Read more

3 0
  • posted byfaltauno on 01/05/2013

Very suitable for travel on rivers and the countryside in general. Sealed and is consistent, thereby protecting the cell, documentation, car key, etc. You have to look at measures of the box, to give that we plan to use as there are available various sizes and if you take a too large may disturb us during transport I have tested the water tightness ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byVoldmaster on 11/21/2012

Really durable, waterproof case. Use it as a medicine cabinet. Very pleased! I go with him on fishing, hunting and nature. not very comfortable latch. more disadvantages revealed no. Case very much, a good thing for little money! A very nice gift to your friends and acquaintances, those who enjoy outdoor sports and camping I recommend to all, who likes ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byglaucobn on 10/22/2012

Beautiful, easy to use. 4 locks; Good. Good foam density; I put a 2.5 hard drive inside it and it's good protected and the foam makes it keep safe (stuck) It's not waterproof; Built quality isn't the best I've seen, it's plastic, not silicon; The locks looks like fragile, I guess after some "open close" operation it's going to broke; The locks ... Read more

2 0
  • posted bymikedrz on 09/02/2012

The case is decently strong, and has foam padding that is great for stopping rattling and add protection to what is inside -water resistant nice look and hookup area for a lanyard -good price compared to pelican cases The latches are very hard to open if you don't have something to pry them with, such as a coin or a credit card -the seal around the ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byEdwardPilbrow on 07/11/2012

Looks pretty Almost everything. The o-ring is not continuous. It's a cheap string of foam rubber (not real rubber) with ends that just push together so there's no way this thing will be waterproof. The various clips are either too easy to open due to poor tolerances or impossibly difficult to open because they lie too flush with the box to get a finger ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKapiiitan on 06/06/2012

- Good size, about 250cc of inner capacity. - Sturdy, can take a lot of damage, won't be damaged easily. - Great to store you electronic gadgets, like camera, music player, cellphone, and such things - Nice detail is that you can attach a lanyard to it - Padded interior will avoid the rattle from small gadgets - The only con i can honestly point, is ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections