Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfxsnoop on 03/29/2013

The laser light is powerful than my old ald lens. Very easy to read any games. We need to remove one of solder that joined together with 3 wire and we need to very careful to do it.No instruction include.My ps2 slim model is SCPH-90006. First time i bought it i was broke it because the lens is no light ... Read more

1 0 3

• posted byzidane1512002 on 03/23/2013

Well at the first time, I thought that the laser was corrupt, and I broke it, some days later I noticed that it comes with a "anti static bridge", well the thing is: You need to remove that bringe before install the laser, other wise the laser beam will not work, I did this but with the damage ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted byRemyK313 on 01/25/2013

It works! You can very quickly look up how to disassemble a PS2. If you know how to already, this takes about 5 minutes to do and will save a PS2. It reads all of my original discs and all of my *cough* legal *cough* backups. You WILL need a soldering iron for this, but even a 15 watt iron will do. There ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bylordsimius on 09/03/2012

This is a perfect replacement for the original laser of the ps2 slim, it's a perfect fit, it's well built and of course, works like a charm. Maybe the little box that it came in was a little cheap and would not resist a fall, but, it came in good conditions It could come with instructions of how to assemble ... Read more

Picture 01 Picture 02 Picture 03 Picture 04 Picture 05

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections