Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byfxsnoop on 03/29/2013

The laser light is powerful than my old ald lens. Very easy to read any games. We need to remove one of solder that joined together with 3 wire and we need to very careful to do it.No instruction include.My ps2 slim model is SCPH-90006. First time i bought it i was broke it because the lens is no light at all.second time i bought 3 to make sure but ... Read more

3 1
  • posted byzidane1512002 on 03/23/2013

Well at the first time, I thought that the laser was corrupt, and I broke it, some days later I noticed that it comes with a "anti static bridge", well the thing is: You need to remove that bringe before install the laser, other wise the laser beam will not work, I did this but with the damage that I did to the laser, it only reads CDs, but ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byRemyK313 on 01/25/2013

It works! You can very quickly look up how to disassemble a PS2. If you know how to already, this takes about 5 minutes to do and will save a PS2. It reads all of my original discs and all of my *cough* legal *cough* backups. You WILL need a soldering iron for this, but even a 15 watt iron will do. There is a ball of solder for anti-static purposes ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bylordsimius on 09/03/2012

This is a perfect replacement for the original laser of the ps2 slim, it's a perfect fit, it's well built and of course, works like a charm. Maybe the little box that it came in was a little cheap and would not resist a fall, but, it came in good conditions It could come with instructions of how to assemble and disassemble the ps2 and how to put the ... Read more

Picture 01 Picture 02 Picture 03 Picture 04 Picture 05
    1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections