DX » Community » Reviews » PC Wireless Gaming Receiver for XBOX 360 Controller - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byWeeeee on 07/02/2014

Works as advertised. Decent length to the cable. Quality seems decent, but this is my second purchase of this item due to the USB cord shorting out on my original purchase of this item. Easy pairing of XBOX controllers to this receiver. Lots of games are pre configured to use an XBOX controller which ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byGu2012 on 06/25/2014

It's very useful and easy to use. The cable size is really good. It's available in three colors. The signal is very good and has a long reach. It's easy to carry for anywhere you want. The answer is really fast. it's a little bit difficult to use it on windows 8, but is possible. it's fragile. I'm using ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byulysses90 on 06/17/2014

Works perfectly with up to four controllers. I have only tried with 3. The setup can be a small hassle, but not that hard when you read the forums. With an extra program called xboxext.exe you can check battery status and turn the controller off. It is kind of annoying that there is a light on it all ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byCatopuma on 05/29/2014

The receiver works as intended, installation didn't take long at all. I downloaded the wireless driver for the Xbox 360 controller from Microsoft's store. I then installed the driver or the receiver based off of the drivers on the computer. If you go under device manager, you can install it manually ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byOcus on 05/28/2014

- Works fine with XBox controler. - Price - Ease to use (once you find the correct driver) - Good performance - 100% in GTA IV The driver does not work properly. You'd better search in the Internet for tutorial of how to conect it. The CD is useless. On youtube ther is a lot of tutorial of how to connect ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bypushist1y on 05/21/2014

Works perfectly, drivers included (Win 7 and Win 8.1 compatibility confirmed). Connected all my 3 pads simultaneously (don't have 4th). Can't sense any input lag. Got 100% in Batman: Arkham Origins with it. Obviously, not original software. Drivers are not signed, which can cause some difficulties installing ... Read more

1 0 1

• posted byTechJA on 05/04/2014

- Cheap wireless gaming receiver - Easy to use - Works like it should be - The connection between gamepad and receiver is fairly quick and very stable - Windows 7 Didn't accept the CD installation - Driver needs to be installed manually This only works after the driver installation is completed which ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byrndrq70k9f9mh on 04/18/2014

Works just like the real deal; which i also have one of. Remember that this will sync the controller head set too which is pretty useful. Installation is the only tricky part. For installation really just grab the software of the Microsoft site and install it. Than go into device manager and update the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byy3nis on 04/12/2014

The same product for a cheaper price. nice color. It is a small reciever. The cable is short wich is very nice because you wont need a long cable for a wireless connection. The installation disc is useless but its easy to download and install the correct software. A quick search on youtube gives an instruction ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMaderaMan on 04/07/2014

Great product Installation is quick Works with no delay You need to go trough some steps to install it correctly. Works great, but I had to change some things to install it correctly. My controller would not sync at first, but I figured out that the receiver was not installed correctly. If you have this ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections