DX » Community » Reviews » PC Wireless Gaming Receiver for XBOX 360 Controller - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Happy Solid product Almost Real It works fine and its cheap.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byAlinetux on 12/14/2014

Pros: I did not need to install anything on my Ubuntu Linux. I was looking for so long, but not found in Brazil. Read more

Works well on Linux and Win7 Works well on Linux and Win7

Impression:Solid product;

0 0 0

• posted by8762317 on 12/10/2014

Pros: Funciona igual que el receptor original. Cons: El tiempo de envío podría haber sido mejor, el precio más económico y el producto en sí funciona pero debí instalar los drivers manualmente buscando en google. Para ser mi primera compra en DX.com creo que estuvo bien. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byspeleomaniac on 12/10/2014

Pros: Worked almost out of the box on Win8.1. It's been detected as an unknown device, but after manually selecting the builtin XBox 360 Wireless Controller driver provided by Win8.1, I could connect both my controllers, and they showed up in my game controller list. Cons: Cannot turn off the controller ... Read more

Impression:good,Solid product,Almost Real;

0 0 0

• posted bypaalanboy on 12/09/2014

+ it works right away with your XB360 controller + it's cheap + works without problems - the CD didn't work on my PC, so I had to Download the driver for the device (easy enough, just search for the product name) - I don't know how to use the controller in games so I used the Xpadder program (Xpadder ... Read more

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byMastawish on 12/08/2014

Very easy to use, good quality. The shipping to Lithuania took like 30 days though it's free shipping so everything is fine because it arrived. I downloaded the drivers from microsoft page because people told me that the disc they add is outdated. So anyway, everything works fine, plug and play. Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymiracsu on 12/01/2014

A note to who will purchase one: use it only with USB 2.0 ports. It arrived me 18 days from China to Turkey. Read more

0 0 0

• posted byBrokenButton on 11/29/2014

Easy to install: Install to driver, pugin the reciever in a free USB port and turn on your XBOX 360 controller. Works flawlessly with games that support the XBOX 360 controller and with Steam in Big Picture mode. I haven't tried connecting multiple controllers, but so far it's a great purchace for a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byfoozballz on 11/27/2014

It does what its supposed to do. Cons: It doesn't work just by plugging into the USB. It comes with a CD but I haven't used an optical drive for years. Drivers can be found online if you search around. Read more

It works, It's cheap

Impression:good,It works fine and its cheap.;

0 0 0

• posted byDevionNL on 11/26/2014

pros: Work for the same price as the real deal. Is very cheap. Worked eventually...! Cons:For me the drivers were a pain in the ass to install. The driver CD was corrupt and It wouldn't connect to controller. The led's would blink indicating it was searching and when I pressed the button on the receiver ... Read more

Impression:Almost Real,Drivers;

0 0 0

• posted bybwarna on 11/21/2014

I've previously used microsofts receiver that came with the "wireless xbox controller for PC". The receiver spontaneously broke down so bought this one to replace it. It works identically to the official MS receiver. I already had the drivers installed when plugging it in. The MS drivers doesn't recognize ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections