DX » Community » Reviews » PC Wireless Gaming Receiver for XBOX 360 Controller - Black
Customer’s impression:
good perfect Awesome Satisfied Easy to use
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySLayERxSLV on 08/18/2015

Lose contact if I change the angle of the gamepad, or I cover it with hand. The adapter works only in the line of sight.

Impression:not bad;

0 0 0

• posted byErosenninxD on 08/11/2015

Cable largo, de alta calidad, instalación facil y rapida.. hace lo que dice.. recomendado

Impression:good,perfect,Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted by9562611 on 08/05/2015

Pros: the device works perfectly and it does its function,there is no delay in game,easy to use but you might see a tutorial first beacause you have to install some drivers and stuff. Cons: the materias quality its oviously lower according to the price. I've watched the video below(it's in but... Read more

Great buy,works perfectly

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted bytehpensfan on 08/01/2015

Pros: price, qulaity construction, just works Cons: none that I can think of I purchased to use with a Raspberry Pi running RetroPie which I haven't quite gotten to yet I didn't use the jincluded drivers. I've linked a Youtube video I fouind that will walk you through installing the Microsoft I... Read more

Works like a champ!

Impression:Awesome;

0 0 0

• posted byTimetravell3r on 07/21/2015

La calidad del material es buena aparentemente, funciona bien, la unica contra que tiene es que para instalar el Driver se debe hacer manualmente, aunque esto se resuelve buscando algun videotutorial en Youtube, reconoce hasta 4 Mandos cada Receptor.

Impression:good,perfect;

0 0 0

• posted byRodrigoRudolf on 07/20/2015

Produto simples, funcional, recomendo!

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byFixercode on 07/18/2015

Lo compre para mi hermano, según me cuenta que es problemático instalar el controlador, ya que hay que forzar a windows a instalarlo manualmente (hay muchos tutoriales en youtube), el cd-rom no contiene el controlador para windows 8.1 pero mi hermano fue capaz de instalarlo en al final de ahora... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byjabomejicano on 07/15/2015

It is the second time I buy this adapter and the second time I'm happy with it. It works perfectly in Windows 7 with cd drivers and Win 8 with system drivers. The only problem was that this time It took loooong time more than the previous :( Purchase definitely recommended.

0 0 0

• posted bydafluf on 07/14/2015

Works perfectly. The included CD had the drivers needed for win7 x64. However, I did need to point device manager to them manually. Overall, I'm very happy with it. Pros: - Cheap - Good build quality - No noticable input lag Cons: - If you're not familiar with PC configuration, it requires a bit... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bybesick on 07/14/2015

Plug in, install drivers and you're good to go. You don't need run provided installer, just point Windows to search drivers from CD.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere