DX » Community » Reviews » PC Wireless Gaming Receiver for XBOX 360 Controller - Black
Customer’s impression:
good Happy Muy buena Feliz Solid product
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9017709 on 01/26/2015

Pros: It works, you just have to download the drivers manually :/, it is really cheap for what it is Cons: Took almost a month to deleiver But still the product I wanted at a really low price :)

Impression:Happy;

0 0 0

• posted byfilmgoerjuan on 01/22/2015

This wireless receiver for XBox 360 controller works very well; the challenge can be in getting the drivers installed and recognizing the device. I tried downloading and installing the drivers from Microsoft's site, with no success. I would plug the device in and it would come up as unrecognized.... Read more

Impression:Happy;

0 0 1

• posted byxHelenA7X on 01/21/2015

El producto perfecto, muy buen precio y además es compatible con windows 8.1 y windows 8 aunque en la caja ponga windows 7. Los drivers deben ser instalados manualmente, quizá la única contra, por lo demás, perfecto.

Impression:good,Muy buena;

0 0 0

• posted byTavicu on 01/16/2015

Got this to connect my controller to my MacBook Pro! It works without a problem. Buy with confidence.

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted byRodrigoLTJ82 on 01/16/2015

Works great, the only problem is the driver, is a bit tricky to get it to work. But after that, works great !!!

0 0 0

• posted by8962784 on 01/15/2015

Although delivery was delayed about 10-14 days... but the item works Great... I had doubt about compatibility issues but for me it works fine... and of course great price...so overall it was worth waiting for!

Impression:Worth it!;

0 0 1

• posted bymaxicans on 01/13/2015

its extremely useful and a good price the setup is a bit annoying but not difficult

0 0 0

• posted byconfeitero on 01/09/2015

POS: it works and works in several games tested on fifa 14 for pc and it worked correctly,, CONS: took a little work to work had to see a video on the internet, but after you have installed it worked straight

works for what is proposed works for what is proposed works for what is proposed

Impression:Feliz;

2 0 0

• posted bykeltow on 01/02/2015

--------------------------Pros--------------------------: -It works great! I can connect my xbox 360 controllers to the pc. --------------------------Cons--------------------------: - I had difficulty installing the DRIVERS. Windows 7 ----------------------Insatllation----------------------: 1. a... Read more

Impression:good,Happy,Solid product;

0 0 0

• posted byjoniake on 12/20/2014

+Nice design, does not feel like a cheap product. +Works perfectly with my Xbox controller. -Installation really easy with XP. -Needed some tweaking with Windows 7/8, but finally I realized that I can use this with drivers build in windows.

Impression:good,Happy;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections