DX » Community » Reviews » PC Wireless Gaming Receiver for XBOX 360 Controller - Black
Customer’s impression:
good perfect Awesome Satisfied Easy to use
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by8846463 on 02/13/2015

Is a good device, its works perfectly but the box was crashed and the cd was bronken

Impression:good;

0 0 0

• posted bymetrateam on 02/03/2015

PRO: funciona, aunque tampoco lo he probado mucho, lo testeare unos dias mas y al menos ya puedo jugar con el mando de la xbox CONT: ninguna

0 0 0

• posted bySomelx on 02/02/2015

Pros: easy to use, it has one button as the original so if you want to plug the controller you just need to push de button. It works with any driver so you dont need to use the cd. Its pretty similar to the original one. Cons: maybe the price can be a con but on the other hand we have that the I... Read more

Impression:good,Happy,Muy buena;

0 0 0

• posted by8779640 on 02/01/2015

Connected to my SteamOS Pc connected to my TV. No problems at all.

Impression:Happy;

0 0 0

• posted byGorillaz on 01/30/2015

Great price, found a helpful installation video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GlzPZFQZzdo This wireless receiver for XBox 360 controller works very well; the challenge can be in getting the drivers installed and recognizing the device.

Great price, found a helpful installation video.

1 0 2

• posted by8911371 on 01/30/2015

Pros: It`s a nice product, works perfectly! Cons: Medium difficulty to install, because we need to install USB drivers on Windows 7 and need to install manually on Windows 8, with a native driver, but isn`t so hard.

Impression:good,Happy,Muy buena;

0 0 0

• posted by9017709 on 01/26/2015

Pros: It works, you just have to download the drivers manually :/, it is really cheap for what it is Cons: Took almost a month to deleiver But still the product I wanted at a really low price :)

0 0 0

• posted byfilmgoerjuan on 01/22/2015

This wireless receiver for XBox 360 controller works very well; the challenge can be in getting the drivers installed and recognizing the device. I tried downloading and installing the drivers from Microsoft's site, with no success. I would plug the device in and it would come up as unrecognized.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byxHelenA7X on 01/21/2015

El producto perfecto, muy buen precio y además es compatible con windows 8.1 y windows 8 aunque en la caja ponga windows 7. Los drivers deben ser instalados manualmente, quizá la única contra, por lo demás, perfecto.

Impression:good,Muy buena;

0 0 0

• posted byTavicu on 01/16/2015

Got this to connect my controller to my MacBook Pro! It works without a problem. Buy with confidence.

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections