DX » Community » Reviews » PC Wireless Gaming Receiver for XBOX 360 Controller - Black
Customer’s impression:
good perfect Awesome Easy to use Satisfied
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by9673591 on 09/26/2015

Pros: good build quality, relatively cheap, does it's job well, driver was already installed on windows 8, so you could plug and play . Cons: none yet.

0 0 0

• posted bybirkster on 09/23/2015

connected straight away, just used the drivers that were provided via a small cd, installed it manually using windows 7 add a driver, Xbox controller connected instantly Cons: cable of the receiver is a bit firm... not really good handlable.

0 0 0

• posted bylemonduck on 09/02/2015

There's no greater deal I can think of than getting games off Steam.com when they have those deals. Having grown up playing console games, I've been having real trouble playing properly with a keyboard and mouse. Prime example is the fact that I played Arkham Asylum and Arkham City on my XBOX, I... Read more

0 0 0

• posted by9597644 on 08/31/2015

Great option for Raspberry Retropie and PC Gamming. Easy configuration, almost pug'n'play... (some cases, needs to download of controller driver on Windowns 8, 8.1 and 10)

0 0 0

• posted bySLayERxSLV on 08/18/2015

Lose contact if I change the angle of the gamepad, or I cover it with hand. The adapter works only in the line of sight.

Impression:not bad;

0 0 0

• posted byErosenninxD on 08/11/2015

Cable largo, de alta calidad, instalación facil y rapida.. hace lo que dice.. recomendado

0 0 0

• posted by9562611 on 08/05/2015

Pros: the device works perfectly and it does its function,there is no delay in game,easy to use but you might see a tutorial first beacause you have to install some drivers and stuff. Cons: the materias quality its oviously lower according to the price. I've watched the video below(it's in but... Read more

Great buy,works perfectly

0 0 0

• posted bytehpensfan on 08/01/2015

Pros: price, qulaity construction, just works Cons: none that I can think of I purchased to use with a Raspberry Pi running RetroPie which I haven't quite gotten to yet I didn't use the jincluded drivers. I've linked a Youtube video I fouind that will walk you through installing the Microsoft I... Read more

Works like a champ!

0 0 0

• posted byTimetravell3r on 07/21/2015

La calidad del material es buena aparentemente, funciona bien, la unica contra que tiene es que para instalar el Driver se debe hacer manualmente, aunque esto se resuelve buscando algun videotutorial en Youtube, reconoce hasta 4 Mandos cada Receptor.

0 0 0

• posted byRodrigoRudolf on 07/20/2015

Produto simples, funcional, recomendo!

0 0 0

DX Everywhere