DX » Community » Reviews » PC Wireless Gaming Receiver for XBOX 360 Controller - Black
  • 5 star 38 ( 62% )
  • 4 star 23 ( 38% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

• Works flawlessly

posted by Deepfunkysoul on 06/18/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month

Pros:

No drivers needed if you're running windows 7/8 Setup was as easy as plugging it in and selecting driver from preloaded drivers included with the OS.
    It comes with a cd but I think that is for earlier OSes like xp and vista, I didn't even need it.

No configuration needed works out of the box for most games.

Cons:

None at all, I haven't had any issues at all with it, works as described. The quality is really good and it is so easy to use. Can't give it enough praise.

OtherThoughts:

I'm ordering a second one just to have in case anything happens to the one I order. Or I might just give one to my bro cause I know he would love it. and if I don't ,I use it all the time so it will be nice to have a back up one. :)

Bottomline:

Don't even think about it, its well worth the money. I rarely touch my xbox360 anymore. Pc games are cheaper and graphics are better. Of course the graphics part depends on your system but you get the point. Very happy with it, best money spent.

Post comment

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections