DX » Community » Reviews » PC Wireless Gaming Receiver for XBOX 360 Controller - Black
  • 5 star 28 ( 74% )
  • 4 star 10 ( 26% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byDreadTank27 on 06/30/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works pretty good, can handle up to four controllers, even the non-original ones. Very fast response from the pc, everything works fine. Cons:The drivers contained into the disc doesn't work, I used the ones for the original receveir after Googling "xbox 360 wirele... Read more

0 0
  • posted bySplintercoin on 04/28/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use Works very well Cons:The CD does not work. You have to install the driver manually. First, you need to download it from http://m5.img.dxcdn.com/CDDriver/CD/sku.129239.rar . Then, you can go to Start->Devices and printers-> right click on the appropriat... Read more

0 0
  • posted byalbrado on 04/17/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Product within the published specifications. Excellent cost / benefit ratio. Perfect fit. Perfect operation. Well composed. The free shipping is a big plus. Totally satisfactory. Cons:Long delivery time. But I believe that was the fault of the Brazilian custom... Read more

PC Wireless Gaming Receiver for XBOX 360 Controlle PC Wireless Gaming Receiver for XBOX 360 (1)
    0 0
  • posted bynagsu666 on 04/13/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Does what it should! Quality is good. Cons:Driver installation. See instructions below. OtherThoughts:One way to get it to work: 1. Throw the CD included to trash. 2. Download the official XBOX accessories software from Microsoft's web page and install it. 3. Go... Read more

0 0
  • posted byromainpnct on 01/20/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Works with 360 controlers Tested with 360 Tekken6 arcade controler Recognized as directinput controler (games for windows, steam "big picture"... compatibility) Compatible with all windows games that are x360 controler compatible Cons:Not really plug... Read more

0 0
  • posted bychristof1993 on 12/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:The Wireless receiver works just perfectly fine! Shipment was good, packaging was good. Very easy to install the driver for the receiver with the included cd. You only have to follow the steps from the pdf-file. Cons:None that i can think of. Maybe al little price drop bu... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJerbo on 10/28/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to use, just plug into your pc, download drivers or install them from the CD and connect your controller. Works great with almost every game I tried to play on Windows, and is great in Steam's Great Picture mode. Cons:Playing games on OSX does not always work, even... Read more

0 0
  • posted byQuietK on 09/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Easy to set up, built well, and its not in the way. This thing works great on a windows 7 machine. Cons:I could see the set up for this a little hard for someone who doesn't know that much about computers you need to get the right drivers for it too work with... Read more

1 0
  • posted byzakaira on 09/16/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It was almost like the original, but way cheaper, and just as functional! once installed it worked perfectly (so far) without hicups or lags of any kind! i just needed a cheap way to use my controller wirelessly on my computer and this did the trick! Cons:the cd... Read more

1 0
  • posted byKaOnthemove on 09/03/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:It's just perfect. It works perfectly fine, just as the original one. It's even recognized as if it was the Microsoft original one. Works with gadgets and up to 4 controllers. Just epic. Cons:Installing it can be quite a mess for people not really into the compu... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections