It works and the price is good light weight and one size fits all
can handle any type of battery
easy to use
looks like it could take a beating package says batteries included?? but batteries aren't just saying the one i received looks pretty USED up with lots of scratches(wear and tear) not ... Read more
It is cheap and bright. Takes 3 standard aaa batteries it has 3 modes. Pretty good way to close its battery compartment with metal insert screw with plastic knob. Well it has a pretty terrifying machine oily smell to it on elastic band. Third setting with blinking red light is pretty useless in any scenario.... Read more
small, lightweight, easy to use, quality, red lamp is blinking - 1W White High Powered LED + 1 Red LED
- Powered by 3 x 1.2V/1.5V AAA batteries (sold separately)
- 3-mode switch: Mid White > Hi White > Red
- 1W White High Powered LED + 1 Red LED
- Powered by 3 x 1.2V/1.5V AAA batteries (sold separately)... Read more
It is small and light.
The light is pretty strong - two light modes. No need to use the stronger mode - saving battery.
The built quality is pretty ok for the money. When the item arrived it stinked a bit. I had to have it outside for few days. But even now i can smell something. It smells like a gas ... Read more
This is a nice simple headlamp without many annoying flashing modes. It has powerful beam, better than I've seen with most other headlamps. At this price it is hard to beat it. I've bought quite a few after my first order. Despite the fact, that few details could be a bit better, I can't think of any ... Read more
- cheap - uses common batteries - kinda rugged, definetely not that flimsy - maximum light output as expected for a cheap non-regulated single-led light - the red mode is totally useless, because in that mode the red led is only blinking!!! Not even useful as some sort of rescue beacon because the red ... Read more
I write this review after owned it for 2 years, it's barely still working, and even not little degrading both on function and physics, all the lamp still working, the light, the hinge, and the red little led, everything still working. I found it's comfortable to use, and the not many as i found during ... Read more
Adjustable modes. Quality of the plastic could be a little better.
It uses too many batteries. I would like to see a headlamp like this that doesn't use 3 AAA batteries.
The third mode (blinking red light) serves no purpose.It's barely visible. The first two ... Read more
1. Very cheap
2. Bright led with two modes
3. Lightweight 4. Good quality ( my kid dropped from 3 meters down on the wooden floor and it's still working and it didn't brake! ) The red led in not bright at all, but I don't think i would need red light, but this is not a cons.
Maybe it could use different ... Read more
Great headlight for the price. I use it frequently without any problems! Decent output for close and medium range work, decent runtime (I use it with aaa eneloop's).I have mine longer then eight months and I'm Very satisfied! This is second one I bought, I took it for my cousin and he is satisfied too!... Read more
Note:Stock and Availability shown on this site is for your reference only. While
we strive to provide the most accurate and timely stock and availability information,
availability information may become out of date and may change between the time
you added an item to cart and the time your order is received.
Quantities on clearance items are limited. Prices are current at time of posting. DX Reserves the right to change prices at any time without notice.