DX » Community » Reviews » 1+1 1W White LED + Red 3-Mode LED Headlamp (3*AAA)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPac00 on 07/07/2014

It works and the price is good light weight and one size fits all durable can handle any type of battery easy to use looks like it could take a beating package says batteries included?? but batteries aren't just saying the one i received looks pretty USED up with lots of scratches(wear and tear) not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bygolob on 06/11/2014

It is cheap and bright. Takes 3 standard aaa batteries it has 3 modes. Pretty good way to close its battery compartment with metal insert screw with plastic knob. Well it has a pretty terrifying machine oily smell to it on elastic band. Third setting with blinking red light is pretty useless in any scenario.... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byOldfatdaddy on 06/09/2014

small, lightweight, easy to use, quality, red lamp is blinking - 1W White High Powered LED + 1 Red LED - Powered by 3 x 1.2V/1.5V AAA batteries (sold separately) - 3-mode switch: Mid White > Hi White > Red - 1W White High Powered LED + 1 Red LED - Powered by 3 x 1.2V/1.5V AAA batteries (sold separately)... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byadamlada on 05/24/2014

It is small and light. The light is pretty strong - two light modes. No need to use the stronger mode - saving battery. The built quality is pretty ok for the money. When the item arrived it stinked a bit. I had to have it outside for few days. But even now i can smell something. It smells like a gas ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymvelkavrh on 05/14/2014

This is a nice simple headlamp without many annoying flashing modes. It has powerful beam, better than I've seen with most other headlamps. At this price it is hard to beat it. I've bought quite a few after my first order. Despite the fact, that few details could be a bit better, I can't think of any ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bymojomc on 05/01/2014

- cheap - uses common batteries - kinda rugged, definetely not that flimsy - maximum light output as expected for a cheap non-regulated single-led light - the red mode is totally useless, because in that mode the red led is only blinking!!! Not even useful as some sort of rescue beacon because the red ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byAbangloe on 04/24/2014

I write this review after owned it for 2 years, it's barely still working, and even not little degrading both on function and physics, all the lamp still working, the light, the hinge, and the red little led, everything still working. I found it's comfortable to use, and the not many as i found during ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byMekloud on 02/06/2014

Cheap light. Nice headband. Decent output. Adjustable modes. Quality of the plastic could be a little better. It uses too many batteries. I would like to see a headlamp like this that doesn't use 3 AAA batteries. The third mode (blinking red light) serves no purpose.It's barely visible. The first two ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byrndt9axftbmkk on 01/22/2014

1. Very cheap 2. Bright led with two modes 3. Lightweight 4. Good quality ( my kid dropped from 3 meters down on the wooden floor and it's still working and it didn't brake! ) The red led in not bright at all, but I don't think i would need red light, but this is not a cons. Maybe it could use different ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byYTTM on 11/19/2013

Great headlight for the price. I use it frequently without any problems! Decent output for close and medium range work, decent runtime (I use it with aaa eneloop's).I have mine longer then eight months and I'm Very satisfied! This is second one I bought, I took it for my cousin and he is satisfied too!... Read more

0 0 1

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections