DX » Community » Reviews » PC Wireless Gaming Receiver for XBOX 360 Controller - White + Grey
  • 5 star 14 ( 93% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 7% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarkore on 06/16/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works perfectly well with official wireless Xbox 360 controller. Looks like an official one. Works at long range (~3m). Works with standard Microsoft driver included with Windows. Works on Windows 7 and Windows 8. Cons:Driver installation can be tricky and often forgets... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysesmar11 on 05/23/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well sized cable, good performance. Have been using it for over two years now. Never encountered any problems. Easy to connect the xbox controller to it. Also works with multiple controllers ofcourse without any problems aswell. Cons:Installing the right drivers may be... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMargaery on 04/11/2014

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:- Works perfectly - Attached CD works too - Overall performance seems great, except cable rubber Cons:- Not so good cable performance, just don't twist it - Installation requires not just installing some sw, but also manually attaching driver to an "unknown device&qu... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymoacirfonsecajr on 12/03/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:works perfectly! i dont know if its original or no, but look so pretty, very well-done the pack was very protected, not even a risk on my gadget ps..: sorry my bad english, i am from brazil. Cons:none! only the cd-rom that does'nt work, but is very easy to find the driv... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymaxrio2 on 11/12/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:O produto funcionou perfeitamente. Conectou com o controle instantaneamente. Fácil de usar após a instalação correta. The product worked perfectly. Connected with the control instantly. Easy to use right after installation. Cons:No Windows... Read more

2 0
  • posted byckpuM on 11/01/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Case plastic is good, durable, looks nice without any gaps. Works as described, paired with my controller in under 10 secs Cons:Usb connector plastic looks kinda cheap, drivers from the supplied CD don't work on Windows 7, but official microsoft driver for wireless rece... Read more

0 0
  • posted bydanclasol on 09/29/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It is the best and cheapest way if you want to play games on your PC. Also you can use it as a remote control or a wireless mouse. Cons:The device works perfect. The only thing I can complaint about is the fact that I had to search for a driver online, because the CD di... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjgrant911 on 09/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Just like the real thing! Cons:Supplied driver software doesn't work with Windows 7 and Windows 7 doesn't seem to be able to find a good driver online. The solution is explained perfectly here: http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_7-gaming/xb... Read more

3 1
  • posted byLockeZeRo on 06/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Works great. Fine materials, looks very sturdy. Wide range of controller detection. Cause no button delay. Cons:Requires some driver tweaks to work, nothing major though. Any user with basic windows knowledge and google will know how to deal with it. OtherThoughts:To in... Read more

0 0
  • posted byBlackMosiba on 05/21/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:It’s made from very durable plastic and it has rubber on the bottom so that the receicer doesn’t slip from the floor. The Receiver has a long cable. Cons:The cd didn’t work for me but the drivers are easy to find on the internet OtherThoughts:Works very well o... Read more

PC Wireless Gaming Receiver for XBOX 360 front PC Wireless Gaming Receiver for XBOX 360 back
    0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections