DX » Community » Reviews » PC Wireless Gaming Receiver for XBOX 360 Controller - White + Grey
  • 5 star 21 ( 88% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 12% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarkore on 06/16/2014

Works perfectly well with official wireless Xbox 360 controller. Looks like an official one. Works at long range (~3m). Works with standard Microsoft driver included with Windows. Works on Windows 7 and Windows 8. Driver installation can be tricky and often forgets that it was installed. As mentioned on other reviews, for windows 8 do the following:... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysesmar11 on 05/23/2014

Well sized cable, good performance. Have been using it for over two years now. Never encountered any problems. Easy to connect the xbox controller to it. Also works with multiple controllers ofcourse without any problems aswell. Installing the right drivers may be a pain for novices. Since you will have to search the web for the right one that fits ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byHaiducTM on 05/20/2014

Works fine, like the genuine Microsoft XBOX 360 receiver. To install on Windows 8 you must select the 2009 Microsoft driver version from the list of XBox 360 receivers in the Hardware "Add a new device" section, with the 2012 driver does not working. The CD is for older Windows version, you don't need it. To add a Xbox controller first time ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMargaery on 04/11/2014

- Works perfectly - Attached CD works too - Overall performance seems great, except cable rubber - Not so good cable performance, just don't twist it - Installation requires not just installing some sw, but also manually attaching driver to an "unknown device" in your If you have problems with installing this beauty, follow instructions here:... Read more

0 0
  • posted byJelel on 03/15/2014

Cheap and useful adaptor, now i can use my xbox 360 controller on the PC, Im very pleased with this device. None so far, its working almost for a year now, kinda difficult to use to me the first time i plugged (im not an expert), but its working just fine. None actually, this device its really nice, maybe it could be cheaper? i want to buy some more ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanolaaaazo on 01/09/2014

Very Cheap. USB cable is long enough to place it wherever you like. Works perfectly! Drivers for windows 8 not included in the installation CD. To install this product in Windows 8 you must choose to install new hardware manually. Select Generic XBox Wireless Gaming Receiver and force to install for this device. Windows will advice you for some risk ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byTonyRotondas on 12/15/2013

I bought it to play with Steam on Linux Kubuntu and I have had no problems. After installing the drivers that exist on the Internet, the receiver connects seamlessly to Xbox 360 controller. Steam is automatically configured with the controller buttons. Not original, but that I guess they all know it. On another Linux distributions like Ubuntu I think ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDettoKevin on 12/10/2013

Very cheap price compared to other shops. Isn't the official Microsoft receiver, but works the same. Easy to use if you know how to use it. Works with windows 7. Six-foot USB cable. Works with official microsoft drivers. Not the official microsoft receiver, but still works. Not easy to install if you don't know how. Didn't need the including cd, got ... Read more

Product boxed
    0 0
  • posted bymoacirfonsecajr on 12/03/2013

works perfectly! i dont know if its original or no, but look so pretty, very well-done the pack was very protected, not even a risk on my gadget ps..: sorry my bad english, i am from brazil. none! only the cd-rom that does'nt work, but is very easy to find the drivers on the web ps..: sorry my bad english, i am from brazil. make me hapy :) the waiting ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byabrdiaz1000 on 11/14/2013

Cheap. It has a rubber base so it wont slip easily. It works perfect!! You can even use a headset, of course the audio quality is not good but its there in case you need a mic and a mono audio out. The wire has some imperfections. You need to search for the drivers. When you change this device to another USB port, all the device install process needs ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections