DX » Community » Reviews » Hisense HS-U8 Android 2.3 WCDMA Smart Phone w/4.0" Capacitive Screen,Dual SIM, Wi-Fi and GPS - Black
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysmurfee999 on 12/28/2012

well after a month of playing around with this phone i can now say i would probably buy another... i rooted the phone and changed almost every aspect of the software this phone uses. i installed a 32gb card which gives me lots of storage space. the phone works well. dual sim is a nice option the gps is week. i purchased this model because of the onboard ... Read more

0 2
  • posted bysmurfee999 on 11/29/2012

nice looking came with 4 gb card seems to work fine trying to figure a way to root this phone... touch screen seems to be nicely responsive looks like a galaxys11 thats what my son though i had........ came loaded in Chinese with no English manual, after playing with it trying every button i found the English language button. should be better web support ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byCybercalango on 09/01/2012

Hardware is good enough for day use and some apps more resources hungry. Touch responsive and battery time is suficient. O hardware é bom o suficiente para o dia-a-dia e para alguns aplicativos mais pedados. A tela responde bem ao toque e a bateria dura o suficiente. Have just one battery. The china unicom custom rom realy dificult the life for ... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections