DX » Community » Reviews » 1080P HD DVB-S2 Digital Satellite TV Box Receiver w/ HDMI / TV SCART / COAXIAL - Silver + Black
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by00behave on 01/02/2014

fantastic little reciever that pics up every channel listed by lyingsat. much better than the Strong srt4310 reciever that i own. this is now my 2nd one and im happy with it gets very hot, i need to find a way to cool these. sometimes jams up, not sure why? you cant go wrong by buying this, it does what its meant to and super easy to use, im really ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byferalkiwiA on 08/21/2013

Easy to set up and use. Does Mpeg4. Most satellites are moving to Mpeg4. There does seam to be software update for this unit. Comes with a twin round power plug, 120-240v only. Moving dish option or fixed dish only. No option to move on one switch port with other ports fixed. Scart output only. An earlier unit I had had some problems but was second ... Read more

0 3
  • posted by00behave on 06/30/2013

*blind scans well........ *picks up hd channels....... *so easy to use.......... *i really like this reciever so much i bought another...... *it does jam up sometimes and gets hot(normal??) dont know where to get software updates from?...... *for fta channels, i dont know if you can find a better HD reciever at this price. I bought a Strong srt reciever ... Read more

3 1
  • posted byPortomc on 09/22/2012

-Price! -Construction! -Good satellite receiver.... good for it specific purpose.. ;) -All good with client/server functions -Fast and nice zapping -Great Disecq functioning -Easy to configure, dont need to be an expert... just a average user. -Buy it... you wont regret it! -Thinking to buy 2 more -No cons. The receiver looks great for this price =)... Read more

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections