Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bydxpgfk on 07/30/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Well-built and really solar-charged flashlight. Quite bright. Always in my pocket :) Cons:I've bought about 15 of this flashlights - for me and for all my friends. So: 2 of the received flashlights has a dead LEDs (I have repaired them with a spare leds); 1 ha... Read more

0 0
  • posted byct16k on 01/14/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The LEDs are bright and give an uniform light spot. The solar cells seem to work, as I've played with it a lot and didn't notice any drop in brightness. It feels very well put together and able to take a few hits and drops. Cons:Although it has a key chain attached, it'... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymunkala on 08/01/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Made of very good quality plastic and is very bright for its size. Comes in very good quality retail sealed blister packaging. The 2 led's are surrounded by reflective mirror finishing to maximize brightness and light distribution. The sliding on/off switch is better than... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymisterlar on 07/10/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Unlike item #13088 (on which the solar cel is fake), this flashlight (#12925) actually *IS* solar-powered just as advertised. I'm very happy with it. The switch you can easily leave "on" (you don't have to hold it down all the time), and the solar cel... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDave1710 on 06/14/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Nice and compact, ideal for a glove box or bag. Came partly charged. Mine came in red but I like red so its a pro. Nicely packaged. God strong light source for its size and price. Switch is great rather than a button - makes it much more practical. Build quality seems goo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections