DX » Community » Reviews » Cycling Bicycle Bike Riding Capri Pants - Black (Size XXXL)
  • 5 star 2 ( 67% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 33% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bysoprano2012 on 12/16/2013

I have nothing but great things to say about this item...the size is perfect for a larger framed person. If your plus sized over a mens 48 waist US size and up to about size 54...this will work perfect for you not too tight and not too baggy and they have a high rise waist so they wont feel like their falling off like most garments these days. I dont ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byagone on 02/13/2013

I ordered the product to complete a riding suit, instead of pants torn, Pants fit without any problem to the top and this is because the example smoothly without commercials and decorations. Pants are well made, the length okay but very narrow. I had to leave the zippers open all the time. It was worth buying in my opinion. The internal padding is made ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysoprano2012 on 10/26/2012

These are great and seem to be great quality and materials. Nicely made for the money and have a nice long rise in the front which makes them fit great without feeling like they will fall off. They make a great thermal layer for wearing under jeans during colder months. The only negative thing i can say about this item is if your not using these for ... Read more

1 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections