Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylilfunky1 on 02/05/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:For it's size it packs a really powerful punch. I can walk around in the dark and see just fine when wearing. I bought this to go camping and for night time trips to the porta-potty and now I'll be able to do so with confidence! Cons:I honestly this thing shipped with b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byChanges on 01/20/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:-Decently bright -Runs on AA cells with a voltage booster - no 3AAA nonsense -Headband is decently wide Cons:-Battery cap tight -The switch in my light didn't click back up after pushing it due to the pressure of the batteries on its underside, so it was impossi... Read more

0 0
  • posted byromandesign on 05/09/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very bright, works with AA batteries - that's very convenient. Don't buy AAA flashlight - too expensive to run, and rechargeabes are have so much lower capacity than AA's. Cons:The battery compartment cap is hard to fit, and plastic hook seems too weak to hold it in pla... Read more

0 0
  • posted byddublu on 11/28/2007

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Fully adjustable band has a wide range. The comfort level is acceptable. The 2-setting light is plenty bright enough for many applications. The surprise of a rechargeable battery built-in & the inclusion of an AC recharger makes this an incredible bargain! Am person... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections