Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bylilfunky1 on 02/05/2013

For it's size it packs a really powerful punch. I can walk around in the dark and see just fine when wearing. I bought this to go camping and for night time trips to the porta-potty and now I'll be able to do so with confidence! I honestly this thing shipped with batteries. So I thought it was broken ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byChanges on 01/20/2009

-Decently bright -Runs on AA cells with a voltage booster - no 3AAA nonsense -Headband is decently wide -Battery cap tight -The switch in my light didn't click back up after pushing it due to the pressure of the batteries on its underside, so it was impossible to turn the light off without removing the ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byromandesign on 05/09/2008

Very bright, works with AA batteries - that's very convenient. Don't buy AAA flashlight - too expensive to run, and rechargeabes are have so much lower capacity than AA's. The battery compartment cap is hard to fit, and plastic hook seems too weak to hold it in place. Sometimes it doesn't close and a ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byddublu on 11/28/2007

Fully adjustable band has a wide range. The comfort level is acceptable. The 2-setting light is plenty bright enough for many applications. The surprise of a rechargeable battery built-in & the inclusion of an AC recharger makes this an incredible bargain! Am personally quite fond of the lower beam ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections