DX » Community » Reviews » 5-LED 2-Mode Bike Head Light with Quick Release Bracket (3xAAA)
  • 5 star 2 ( 40% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 60% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bySablja800 on 01/12/2014

Quite good quality for small amount of money. Even my children can not destroy it! :-) 5 LEDs are giving ok light in the night. Quite visible on the bike. During winter I have it in my car, just in case... Also, when we are going to walk with children during evening, I'am giving it to my children - so other bikers or car drivers can see child on the ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byrob7474 on 10/23/2013

Firstly, the price is really interesting. But then the lamp is rather very good quality! His aesthetic is really successful, with good finishes. Then it is convenient and simple to use: no need to install or screwdriver to change the batteries. Finally, it sheds light very well. There are really no cons. Except maybe some might crainder to the flying ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byagarciapa on 01/29/2013

It is cheap, it works fine, I am using it with rechargeable batteries and it get enough power and gives enough bright. It is good build and seems to be able to resist some hits, that is good for mountain bike riders, at least for me. I have no cons at all for this product the only thing is that at the beginning I try to attach it to the frame but its ... Read more

0 0
  • posted by20f83509 on 02/20/2010

Small and bright. Can be easy installed on the rudder. Small scratches on the body (may be introduced during shipping), small rust on the internal screws. Has 3 modes: Fast blinking, slow blinking and always on (plain light). First mode altered after button click is 'flashing' but not 'plain light'. I think that three flashing modes is excessive. In ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfonfa on 11/22/2008

Fits a road bike handlebar (they're thicker than mountain bikes'). It's somewhat bright, though I never owned others to be able to compare. Has 3 modes: Fast blinking, slow blinking and always on. It's noticeably darker on always on though. You have to unscrew it and take the whole thing from your bike if you don't want it to get stolen when parking ... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections