DX » Community » Reviews » 5-LED 2-Mode Bike Head Light with Quick Release Bracket (3xAAA)
  • 5 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 4 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by rob7474 on 10/23/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 weekPros:Firstly, the price is really interesting. But then the lamp is rather very good quality! His aesthetic is really successful, with good finishes. Then it is convenient and simple to use: no need to install or screwdriver to change the batteries. Finally, it sheds light very... Read more

Impression:;

0 0
  • posted by agarciapa on 01/29/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 monthPros:It is cheap, it works fine, I am using it with rechargeable batteries and it get enough power and gives enough bright. It is good build and seems to be able to resist some hits, that is good for mountain bike riders, at least for me.Cons:I have no cons at all f... Read more

0 0
  • posted by 20f83509 on 02/20/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 dayPros:Small and bright. Can be easy installed on the rudder. Cons:Small scratches on the body (may be introduced during shipping), small rust on the internal screws. Has 3 modes: Fast blinking, slow blinking and always on (plain light). First mode altered after button click is '... Read more

1 0
  • posted by fonfa on 11/22/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 monthPros:Fits a road bike handlebar (they're thicker than mountain bikes'). It's somewhat bright, though I never owned others to be able to compare. Has 3 modes: Fast blinking, slow blinking and always on. It's noticeably darker on always on though. Cons:You have to uns... Read more

2 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections