Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byarelde on 08/20/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Good light, lights up quite a good area. We use these in the back of chiller trucks that have no internal lights and it is always easy to find a metal surface or something to hang it on rather than propping a torch somewhere. I did not expect such a well made product fo... Read more

2 0
  • posted byJangle on 03/02/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Produces a decent amount of light. We use them for camping - I bought three. light is a good flood for lighting a wide area. Magnet mount is good. Magnet strength is easily enough on a flat surface. Only just strong enough on a tent pole. Cons:Uses batteries t... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNixmix182 on 01/30/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:First off it is only about $5. For that amount of money you would expect it to be just ok but it is great. The hook is great when there is no metal surface around and the magnet is good for all the other times. This is great for playing a gameboy or something else of th... Read more

0 0
  • posted bynycoagung on 10/06/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:i bought like 10 of these!!! can't get enough of them. I have it on every room, hallway, cabinets and even on my fridge. The leds are super bright, and the magnets are good to stick it on to metals (for example, fridge!!). The hook will come handy too! Cons:3... Read more

0 0
  • posted byConstantinus on 10/23/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Bright lamp. I bought it for the garage (there is no mains line there). If the magnet doesn't give the right positioning for the lamp, there is a large hook on the back. If you hang the lamp by the hook, the beam will be at a nice ~45 degree downward. Cons:The beam is m... Read more

0 0
  • posted byeduardohbn on 07/18/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:This lantern provides a strong glow, they are 24 LEDs! The material of construction of the flashlight is pleasant to the touch. It has a hook on the back to hang the lantern, also has a strong magnet and is joining with safety surface, which is good for use in cars. A b... Read more

0 0
  • posted byhpeeze on 07/14/2009

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:the light output is excellent. with a fresh set of AAA batteries it can almost light up an entire bathroom. Cons:build quality could be much better. i ordered 12 of these and 3 were broken on the side. had to use superglue to fix them and even then it didn't l... Read more

0 0
  • posted byGlowingdevil on 07/09/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:i also received the black one. it looks great (guess i got lucky). some people might see this as a con, but it is really bright. the batteries last quite long, especially if you see how bright it is (and stay after a while). it has a magnet and a fold away hook. Cons:the... Read more

0 0
  • posted byslimsexy77 on 03/26/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:-Very Bright -Nice magnet for mounting to metal surfaces -Cool option of having the hanger to hang in things -Very nice build quality for the price Cons:-AAA batteries -Way too much spot -Too much blue in the light OtherThoughts:They should have made it slightly larger... Read more

0 0
  • posted bybfpo38 on 03/05/2009

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:less than 1 day Pros:Very bright and very light. Comes with a (small) magnet on the back, and a fold away hook. Cons:If you turn it on when it's pointing at you, be prepared to see funny coloured clouds and stuff. It's damn bright! It's not waterproof, so if you're planning on using it outdoo... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections