DX » Community » Reviews » AC Power Adapter Charger with Micro USB Data & Charging Cable - Black
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymemarko1 on 01/17/2013

Good charger works well it fills battery as it should, when you micro USB cable which comes with phone. It doesn't charge battery to full(only about 40%) on my LG phone when I use micro USB which comes with product. I checked voltage on my Raspberry Pi using micro USB which comes with this charger and ... Read more

0 0 1

• posted byRonSher70 on 01/04/2013

Fairly cheap. I guess you can't really expect much for under 5$. Does the job - charges my phone. Has a separate usb to micro usb cable which can be used to connect to your computer. The phone goes crazy while you charge it. I've tried it on 2 separate phones. You just have to leave it charging and not ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byJorditomas on 12/18/2012

The plug part has exact same Sony Ericsson Arc s charger external look. I didn't realize any load time diference respect using original charger. Very good price.Does the job, I use it normally to charge my phones. Having the plug a usb socket you can use it with any cable to charge other kind of devices.... Read more

0 0 0

• posted byColpi on 09/04/2012

its small and easy to cary, its usb so you can hook up other usb charging devices. Build quality is good, looks like my own charger of samsung. The port of the usb is on the side, what is best when you need to plug it in where their is not alot of room. (behind nightstand) I hooked up my galaxy and he ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections