DX » Community » Reviews » BAOFENG UV5R 1.5" LCD 5W 136~174MHz / 400~520MHz Dual Band Walkie Talkie w/ 1-LED Flashlight (Black)
  • 5 star 70 ( 73% )
  • 4 star 26 ( 27% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
perfect Positive Perfeito para contatos em repetidoras
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byxfer62 on 08/14/2014

The radio works right out of the box, it comes precharge. It has many functions as stated, FM RADIO, LED light, alarm, a wide range of frequency. I am buying the extended battery and the Kenwood antenna to increase the range. I really recommend this WT if you need one. The price is really low Read more

Impression:Positive;

0 0
  • posted by96022 on 08/12/2014

Pros: -long lasting battery -very durable -loud and clear transmission -lot of advanced functions for that cheap radio-it's smarter then me this little ** -very long range for transmission especially with better antenna Cons: -frontal buttons unnecessarily protruding from the radio body, can be an issue when carried in a tight pocket, but no big deal ... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0
  • posted byPRADOC2 on 08/11/2014

òtima recepção, bateria de longa duração, facil operação e configuração excelente para trabalhos ou hobbie, perfeito para contatos em repetidoras. ele tem 7w ótima recepção em fm, vhf e uhf. Nada de contra . Read more

Impression:Perfeito para contatos em repetidoras;

0 0
  • posted bySSMungur on 07/09/2014

Good product for the money. If you're getting into HAM radios and you don't know if you'll like it yet then this is a good way to keep you from spending, or wasting, a lot of money but keep in mind that you are getting what you pay for. So far it looks like it's built pretty sturdy. Due to the price point this little radio will lack some features and ... Read more

1 0
  • posted bykemakoz on 07/05/2014

It is a product that surprised me pleasantly, not the other have won the title of best amateur radio of 2013. high quality materials, $40 - good price! value for money. Good radio. Analogues of this radio is not found. Not expensive. Reliable instrument that well assembled. Antenna is removed, the battery is charging. Little instruction. Standard antenna ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byavrbernt on 07/04/2014

Good modulation. Good audio. Good battery. Light weight and small formfactor HT. Output power seems comparable to more expensive radios. Easily programmable via kenwood-to-serial cable with programs like Chirp. Included antenna is not all that good. Gets a little warm around the base, revealing high VSWR, emitting power as heat instead of RF-waves. ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byebsoft on 06/12/2014

Excelente prestaciones y consumo, banda corrida que permite un escaneo rapido de frecuencias, posicionamiento en cualquier parte del rango a traves de su teclado, excelente rendimiento al aire libre con coberturas de hasta 20km sin problemas.- Al tener un led de alto brillo permite utilizarlo como linterna en el camping. Display iluminado por color ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjjstb on 06/07/2014

It is a product that surprised me pleasantly, not the other have won the title of best amateur radio of 2013. An incredible team, robust, high quality materials, impeccable reception (working with 2 local repeaters, and working frequency), friendly menu, thoughtful accessories, good battery duration (in listen mode), solid keyboard, well-lit lED panel.... Read more

0 0
  • posted byjjstb on 06/07/2014

Good radio. Analogues of this radio is not found. Not expensive. Reliable instrument that well assembled. Antenna is removed, the battery is charging. Lights 3 levels, 2 channel observations together. It is full of subtone they are programmed. A lot of settings you can change them. Difficult management. Little instruction. Standard antenna is not ideal ... Read more

0 0
  • posted byRodrigoPoblete on 05/28/2014

It is a product that surprised me pleasantly, not the other have won the title of best amateur radio of 2013. An incredible team, robust, high quality materials, impeccable reception (working with 2 local repeaters, and working frequency), friendly menu, thoughtful accessories, good battery duration (in listen mode), solid keyboard, well-lit lED panel.... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections