DX » Community » Reviews » BAOFENG UV5R 1.5" LCD 5W 136~174MHz / 400~520MHz Dual Band Walkie Talkie w/ 1-LED Flashlight (Black)
Customer’s impression:
Very good perfect Great product Satisfied Muy buena
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted by909303 on 12/16/2014

Pros: build, quality, functions, price. Cons: you can not switch off or remap the alarm button, which may interfere with inexperienced operator, cause PTT and Alarm buttons are right next to each other. Overall possibly the best bang for the buck you can have these days in quality walkie-talkies. Read more

Impression:Satisfied, recommended;

0 0 0

• posted byspajk10 on 12/14/2014

please check the uploaded images for more info I am an amateur radio user. The quality and durability of the walkie talkie and the equipment is great, much better then i thought it would be. The radio is fast and has good reception and sound quality and volume. If you need even better reception, I recommend ... Read more

Best Walkie Talkie for the money Best Walkie Talkie for the money Best Walkie Talkie for the money

Impression:perfect,Very good,Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byHpnobre on 12/09/2014

bom produto; Demora na entrega Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byvysor on 12/04/2014

Pros: buen alcance hasta el momento, he captado señales de radiotaxi a una distancia de 5 km aproximadamente. Es ligero y se ve robusto. Cons: al ser avanzado quizás el manual no es bastante explicativo para las características. La característica de la radio fm y la linterna le da un plus en casos de ... Read more

Impression:Great product,Buena estética;

0 0 0

• posted bydk420 on 11/29/2014

Nothing much to say, but one thing in simple, that it was very good product overall, but it seemed for me that price is high Read more

Impression:awesome product;

0 0 0

• posted byMarlen727 on 11/23/2014

Быстрая доставка Супер! Качество! Цена! комплектация! Все на уровне! Закажу еще! Берите не пожалеете! Супер! Качество! Цена! комплектация! Все на уровне! Супер! Качество! Цена! комплектация! Все на уровне! Супер! Качество! Цена! комплектация! Все на уровне! Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 1 0

• posted byjcldf on 11/22/2014

The radio itself included the antenna, the battery and charger, a headphone which apparently doubles as a through-the-ear microphone, and a belt hook and carrying strap. The cable included a little disc with the drivers, but apparently no programming software. Read more

best walkie talkie best walkie talkie

Impression:perfect,Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byjraulgb on 11/19/2014

todo correcto llego en pecfectas condiciones y en la fecha estimada. Funciona perfectamente y estoy muy contento con el Read more

Impression:Muy buena,contentísimo;

0 0 0

• posted byPINKI1 on 11/12/2014

Pros : smal - powerfull batterij - compleet radio with lot of features. I have a very need conversation, good audio quality. Radio looks very wel build and strong. The FM radio is a nice extra works well. Con. nothing special so far, the only thing i can think of are the small symbols on th display (... Read more

Impression:perfect,Great product;

0 0 0

• posted byOrbii on 11/11/2014

Pros: -massive -"indestructible" feeling :) -small size -fm radio -very high range (5-7 km) -serious configurability -Much better than I expected. Cons: -difficult to program -difficult to use without programming Sorry for my bad english, google translator translated. Read more

Opinion__:: Opinion__:: Opinion__:: Opinion__:: Opinion__:: Opinion__:: Opinion__::

Impression:perfect,Very good,Great product;

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections