DX » Community » Reviews » BAOFENG UV5R 1.5" LCD 5W 136~174MHz / 400~520MHz Dual Band Walkie Talkie w/ 1-LED Flashlight (Black)
Customer’s impression:
Very good perfect Good product Great product Satisfied
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted bymatrhint on 12/17/2015

Pros: Great radio, well constructed, outperforms my kenwood. Easy to set up. Includes everything you would want. Instructions and demonstrations were easy to find on youtube. It works well to get on the local net. The price was really low. Cons: I havent found any. Conclusion: I love it for the... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted by2609258 on 12/15/2015

Charging wrong. Charging did not charge that is not

Impression:İyi ürün,Yanlış Şarj;

0 0 1

• posted byKozinc on 12/02/2015

It is well-built. I am very impressed with the quality construction. Real capacity of the battery. Great speaker and microphone. Good sound. Working distance is real. Standby time and working time are really good. Price is good. It arrived under 2 weeks. Great purchase.

Impression:perfect,Very good,Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byMohGh on 11/23/2015

I’ve received my radio and it's working fine, i re-order it for several reasons: useful, cheap and you can contact with other types of radios

0 0 0

• posted by9696476 on 10/26/2015

Great radios! I bought 5 for a hunting trip. Really good battery life. Also the range was better than I expected in the mountains. Headset that comes with the radios is also better than I expected. Very clear and easy to use. I would suggest that once you receive your shipment to watch a few how... Read more

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted byDarylJames on 10/26/2015

The product was well packaged and arrived free of damage after a long shipping time due to the Lithium batteries not being entirely welcome on some aircraft these days. So expect this and be patient. Much higher quality than expected for the price. Solid in construction and functional by design a... Read more

0 0 1

• posted bysexybuttlo on 10/25/2015

all was very good, hi quality everything arraive in the box, cones: the AC adapter is for the US standard only

Impression:Very good,Good product;

0 0 0

• posted byHugoMacedo on 10/05/2015

Prós: barato e de uso amplamente recomendado para voo livre, pesquisei no Brasil e achei por preços superiores a 300 reais, recomendo fortemente comprar no DX, me impressionei com a capacidade de carga da bateria, mudei de cidade e deixei o meu parado com a bateria conectada e desligado por um e... Read more

0 1 0

• posted byb52sk8 on 09/29/2015

materiales muy robustos, funciona a la perffeccion y tiene una gran zona de cobertura, funciona en 2m y en pmr, perfecto para actividades de exterior tipo bike, montañismo o juegos de guerra etc, 40 memorias, subtonos y desfase con el que puedes contactar con los repetidores de la ure. una buena... Read more

0 1 0

• posted by8553744 on 09/25/2015

For operational purposes the radio transmits and receives quite well and will operate for quite some time on the rechargeable battery that is included with the radio.

0 0 0

DX Everywhere