DX » Community » Reviews » BAOFENG UV5R 1.5" LCD 5W 136~174MHz / 400~520MHz Dual Band Walkie Talkie w/ 1-LED Flashlight (Black)
Customer’s impression:
Very good perfect Good product Great product Satisfied
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGenderik on 04/22/2016

Pros: Price Usefullnes durability Cons: cheap plastic cheap looking led light

Impression:Very good;

0 0 0

• posted bybombero1973 on 03/20/2016

Exelente equipo,muy buena terminacíon,robusto,con funcionalidad acorde a las circunstancias,facil manejo,se consigue facil manuales pdf en español,buen alcance.En cuanto al envio legó rapidamente y sin inconvenientes. muy recomendable

Impression:Perfecto;

0 0 0

• posted byMax108 on 03/13/2016

ENG: The legendary radio that says so much that there is no need to write anything else. Lots of useful information can be found on the site nonprofit miklor.com. RUS: Легендарная радиостанция, о которой написано так много, что нет необходимости писать что-то ещё. Много полезной информации можно... Read more

The legendary radio.

Impression:perfect,Very good,Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bydorerescue on 03/10/2016

excelente producto, buen precio y facil de usar.

Impression:Good product;

0 0 0

• posted bydorerescue on 02/25/2016

excelente producto, facil de usar y envio confiable.

0 0 1

• posted bymatrhint on 12/17/2015

Pros: Great radio, well constructed, outperforms my kenwood. Easy to set up. Includes everything you would want. Instructions and demonstrations were easy to find on youtube. It works well to get on the local net. The price was really low. Cons: I havent found any. Conclusion: I love it for the... Read more

Impression:perfect;

0 0 0

• posted by2609258 on 12/15/2015

Charging wrong. Charging did not charge that is not

Impression:İyi ürün,Yanlış Şarj;

0 0 1

• posted byKozinc on 12/02/2015

It is well-built. I am very impressed with the quality construction. Real capacity of the battery. Great speaker and microphone. Good sound. Working distance is real. Standby time and working time are really good. Price is good. It arrived under 2 weeks. Great purchase.

0 0 0

• posted byMohGh on 11/23/2015

I’ve received my radio and it's working fine, i re-order it for several reasons: useful, cheap and you can contact with other types of radios

0 0 0

• posted by9696476 on 10/26/2015

Great radios! I bought 5 for a hunting trip. Really good battery life. Also the range was better than I expected in the mountains. Headset that comes with the radios is also better than I expected. Very clear and easy to use. I would suggest that once you receive your shipment to watch a few how... Read more

0 0 0

DX Everywhere