Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byGasperN on 01/09/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:When you need day light this is the thing for you. The price is silly for the usefulness that you get - when you use all of the 37 LED's you get a clear white light that. Cons:The con's are mostly noteworthy to mention them...it's obvious, that the lamp isn't ma... Read more

0 0
  • posted byMauro Candido on 09/25/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Uses 3 batteries not included, to be led hardly drains the battery. The light is super white and when you connect all 37 leds is very clear! Very useful in the car, garage, camping, lightweight and easy to use. I recommend and certally wil by another one to my family. C... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfkseki on 08/16/2011

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:- nice shape to put on the head. - Very light and portable. - Produces good light. - Nice design. - Place for three AAA batteries - Good quality! Cons:- Could perhaps use three AA batteries so the durability would be much higher, but not bad - Mine came with a defective... Read more

1 0
  • posted byfzappala02 on 05/10/2011

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Very light and portable. Produces good light. Format nice to put on his head. Nice design. Support very good batteries! Good quality! Cons:I think the product overall and very good mod! Could perhaps use three AA batteries model, the durability would be much h... Read more

1 0
  • posted byomrym88 on 12/29/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:pros - - Easy to use head lamp - Very very powerful led - Flexible adjustable straps - Very low price for this kind of item - Doesn't kill and drain the battery Cons:cons - - Build quality OtherThoughts:after all said and done this is a very nice hed lamp, very easy to... Read more

0 0
  • posted byshokkas on 11/29/2010

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Easy to use head lamp, with flexible adjustable straps. Needs 3AAA batteries which are easy to insert using a dedicated extractable mount. Has only one button that goes between the four states (three different beam sizes and one flickering mode). Has a soft sponge like... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymarikth on 10/24/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:-Very very powerful -Don't eat butteries -Easy to use -Four functions of led: 3 of them get less and less working leds and one more for the sos Cons:-Build quality -AAA butteries and not AA -Some times the strap don't sit on it place, and you need to tie it. b... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymetalmulisha659 on 05/14/2010

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:very bright headlamp for a very good price. the light goes good and iluminates a good vicinity. Keeps your hands free of kourse and is comfortable to wear Cons:I think this is just my one but the headlamp goes out when bumped which is really anoying it may be... Read more

0 0
  • posted bysiimot on 11/19/2008

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Very bright for the money Cheap price Keeps your hands free of course.... Batterys should last a long time. Cons:Ummm feels cheap but then it is, thats about it really i cant see much going wrong with it OtherThoughts:If you are after a cheap and brightish headlight this... Read more

0 0
  • posted byDrWeird on 08/28/2008

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:- Light is very good, you'll have no problems walking in a dark wood - battery life is OK Cons:- the angle control could have smaller steps / more positions - flashing is useless and you'll just have to skip over it most of the time - 2nd and 3rd light setting... Read more

0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections