DX » Community » Reviews » Waterproof Boot Legging Gaiters for Outdoor Activities - Black (Pair)
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your reviews,
photos and videos here!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byvldxacc on 12/28/2013

The material is a heavy polyester that should last. Easy to put on with the big velcro opening on the front, and snaps at top and bottom. Looks quite nice. Even the blue label (it says "Blue Field") looks tasteful. Not sure how well the shock cord elastic at the top will last. The vinyl strap ... Read more

0 0 0

• posted bykelvinjb on 06/19/2013

It is water repellent. Reasonable quality for the price. The strap sewing looks fragile. It is not water proof. It is water repellent, not water proof as stated in the description. I will be using it for a sandy/rocky hiking trip. This will help prevent sand and pebbles from entering the shoes. Useful ... Read more

0 0 2

• posted bymourea on 02/27/2013

Good price. Aceptable quality. It is usefull for its purpose, and are confortables. I use it for trekking and climbing at the mountains. In Argentina I could get a little better product, but paying several times more expensive. Nothing. I am extremely satisfied El producto es muy bueno, y está a ... Read more

0 0 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections