DX » Community » Reviews » World of Warcraft WOW Zinc Alloy Weapon - Frostmourne (Bronze)
  • 5 star 3 ( 75% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 25% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPSMas7er on 05/23/2014

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:Veri good and detailed work. It is sturdy and i realy realy like it. The alloy is very tough, so i cant imagine that it will break, even if caried in poket or bag of some sort. Cons:If you use it as a keychain it will propably tear the pockets becouse it has a... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanus677 on 03/26/2013

Involvement:Expert (understands the inner workings) - Ownership:1 day to 1 week Pros:Metal alloy is really hi quality, It came with some sort of paint so its not sharp but i want to use it as a envelop opener so i sharpen it and the metal hangs in there pretty well, it's now sharpen enough and it now look better because the sharp part has a diff... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNinaLee on 01/26/2013

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:1 week to 1 month Pros:The material quality is excellent, rich in detail, a miniature replica without having to put the defect. Material super tough. Cons:Not exactly a counter, it is actually more a caution that should be taken when handling it because it has tips that can hurt. Other than t... Read more

2 0
  • posted byFatihdw on 09/18/2012

Involvement:General (knows how to use it) - Ownership:more than 1 month Pros:Decent quality for the money. It has been just behind the windshield of my car, under the sun. It didn't fade away yet. Cons:I don't see any cons with it. Prices could be a little bit cheaper, but when you think that that is shipped price and the quality beats the dolla... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections