DX » Community » Reviews » World of Warcraft WOW Zinc Alloy Weapon - Frostmourne (Bronze)
  • 5 star 4 ( 80% )
  • 4 star 1 ( 20% )
  • 3 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 2 star 0 ( 0% )
  • 1 star 0 ( 0% )
Customer’s impression:
There are no customer's impression yet.
Create Review

Share your thoughts and
Get DX Points!

Sort by
  • Latest Reviews
  • Most Helpful Reviews
  • Pro Reviews First
  • posted byPSMas7er on 05/23/2014

Veri good and detailed work. It is sturdy and i realy realy like it. The alloy is very tough, so i cant imagine that it will break, even if caried in poket or bag of some sort. If you use it as a keychain it will propably tear the pockets becouse it has a very sharp point. After i got it i need to clean it of of some exes alloy, but not a big deal( ... Read more

0 0
  • posted bywlmirand on 10/15/2013

This is a very well designed product, with incredible details. The runes are craved at blade. The hilt has all details. Just missing the sword shine (just kidding :) ). It's amazing for it's price. The only con is that the tip of the sword can pierce the leg if stored in pockets. Because of that, im using it to decorate my desk and not at my keyring.... Read more

0 0
  • posted bymanus677 on 03/26/2013

Metal alloy is really hi quality, It came with some sort of paint so its not sharp but i want to use it as a envelop opener so i sharpen it and the metal hangs in there pretty well, it's now sharpen enough and it now look better because the sharp part has a different color like the one in the game. No cons at all Buy it for a WOW fan or just to have ... Read more

1 0
  • posted byNinaLee on 01/26/2013

The material quality is excellent, rich in detail, a miniature replica without having to put the defect. Material super tough. Not exactly a counter, it is actually more a caution that should be taken when handling it because it has tips that can hurt. Other than that there's nothing more to be specified against the product. Indico for everyone who ... Read more

2 0
  • posted byFatihdw on 09/18/2012

Decent quality for the money. It has been just behind the windshield of my car, under the sun. It didn't fade away yet. I don't see any cons with it. Prices could be a little bit cheaper, but when you think that that is shipped price and the quality beats the dollar store items, I guess it was worth it. I did hang it on the inside mirror with the Could'... Read more

3 0

WHY CHOOSE DX.COM?

Get great weekly deals and offers like: Collections